Eagle Farm Races
- h4 Zingalong 2. h8 Head On Up 3. h2 Saddle Boy 4. h1 Iolite
Head ON Up 3rd/$1.90, Zingalong 4th($
- h2 Mishani Warfare 2. h1 Golden Artie 3. h3 Palazzo Spirit 4. h9 Roll Up
Palazzo Spirit 1st $2.40/$1.20, Golden Artie 2nd/$1.60, Mishani Warfare 3rd/$1.60; Trifecta/$18.60; Quinella/$5.50; Exacta/$9.50
- h1 Exo Lady 2. h4 Racing Page 3. h9 Shalook 4. h11 Hattusa
Exo Lady 1st $3.30/$1.60; HATTUSA SCR.
- h4 Stella Magic 2. h3 Glorious Ruby 3. h1 Princess Bojack 4. h2 Tiger Heart
Glorious Ruby 1st $5.50/$2.70, Stella Magic 2nd/$2.10, Tiger Heart 3rd/n.t.d.; Trifecta/$84.50; Quinella/$10.60; Exacta/$22.20
- h7 Aswaat 2. h9 Sienna’s Choice 3. h2 Deep Sceiva 4. h1 Foreign Territory
Aswaat 3rd/$1.70, Sienna’s Choice 4th
- h6 Enterprise Keren 2. h7 Jack The Lad 3. h10 Mister Larabee 4. h3 Dreamtimer
Enterprise Keren 1st $4.70/$2.10, Jack The Lad 3rd/$2.30
- h2 Apache Chase 2. h6 Ligulate 3. h1 Emerald Kingdom 4. h7 Vinco
Apache Chase 1st $2.10/$1.30, Emerald Kingdom 2nd/$1.50, Vinco 3rd/$1.90; Trifecta/$19.90; Quinella/$3; Exacta/$4.50
- h2 Honorable Spirit 2. h3 Navy Cross 3. h11 Lunasit 4. h4 Top Order, h8 Fu Nui
Honorable Spirit 1st $2.70/$1.50, Lunasit 2nd/$2.60, Fu Nui 3rd/$5.80; Trifecta/$277.20; Quinella/$14; Exacta/$21.50
- h1 Full Nelson 2. h9 Ingear 3. h7 Plenty 4. h6 She’s Za Boss
Ingear(1.5L) 2nd/$1.50, She Za Boss 3rd/$2.70, Plenty 4th
- h2 Blaazay 2. h6 Chewie Two 3. h7 Mikado 4. h11 The Fossil
- h10 Different Strokes 2. h9 Cream Rises 3. h12 Akhtar 4. h2 Always Sure
Different Strokes 1st $3.20/$1.50, Akhtar 3rd/$2.20
- h7 Solar Apex 2. h2 Herman Hesse 3. h3 Yi Yi 4. h6 Bazooka
Yi Yi 1st $7.50/$2.70, Solar Apex 3rd/$1.80
- h2 Coastwatch 2. h4 Brigantine 3. h6 Cotehele 4. h5 Akihiro
Coastwatch(0.58L) 2nd/$1.40, Brigantine 3rd/n.t.d., Cotehele 4th
- h1 Sword Of State 2. h2 Paulele 3. h3 O’president 4. h6 King Of Sparta
Paulele 1st $1.90/$1.20, King Of Sparta 3rd/$2.40
- h1 Amarelinha 2. h8 Grace And Harmony 3. h3 Kiku 4. h9 Mirra Vision
Mirra Vision 1st $4.40/$2.20, Kiku 3rd/$2.30, Grace And Harmony 4th
- h6 Ellsberg 2. h14 Vangelic 3. h4 Amish Boy 4. h2 Exboom, h7 Triple Ace
- h1 Head Of State 2. h6 Raging Bull 3. h11 Never Been Kissed 4. h2 Profondo, h3 Alegron
Profondo 1st $2.80/$1.50, Never Been Kissed 2nd/$1.70, Alegron 3rd/$2.60; Trifecta/$55.60; Quinella/$6.20; Exacta/$12.20. HEAD OF STATE pulled up lame 36L behind winner
- h10 Great News 2. h4 Madam Legend 3. h1 Sweet Deal 4. h5 Minhaaj, h9 Wandabaa
Minhaaj 1st $6.50/$Madam Legend 4th
- h5 Kinloch 2. h3 On The Lead 3. h8 Proud Mia 4. h10 Leo
Leo 1st $6.50/$1.90, On The Lead 2nd/$1.30, Kinloch 3rd/$1.90; Trifecta/$53; Quinella/$6.40; Exacta/$16.30
- h4 Immortality 2. h12 Magic Carpet 3. h1 Brereton 4. h5 Lonsdaleite 2nd
Brereton(0.1L) 2nd/$1.70, Magic Carpet 4th
- h1 So Si Bon 2. h2 Buffalo River 3. h3 Newhart 4. h6 Kahma Lass
Kahma Lass 1st $10.10/$2.40, Buffalo River 2nd/$1.40, So Si Bon 4th; Quinella/$12.80; Exacta/$33.90
- h3 Pandemic 2. h1 Sansom 3. h7 Lombardo 4. h8 War Correspondent
Lombardo 1st $1.80/$1.20, Pandemic 2nd/$2; Quinella/$4.80; Exacta/$5.10
- h3 Crystal Bound 2. h1 Seradess 3. h5 Larkspur Run 4. h8 New York Baby
New York Baby(0.75) 2nd/$2.50, Crystal Bound 3rd/$2.10, Seradess 4th
- h8 Dosh 2. h5 Bella Nipotina 3. h3 Isaurian 4. h4 September Run
Dosh(0.1L) 2nd/$2.10, Bella Nipotina 3rd/$1.50, Isaurian 4th
- h2 Zaaki 2. h5 Probabeel 3. h1 Homesman 4. h3 Nonconformist
Probabeel 1st $5.30/$1.90, Nonconformist 2nd/$3.40, Zaaki 3rd/n.t.d., Homesman 4th; First4/$118.50; Trifecta/$58.10; Quinella/$28.80; Exacta/$77.60
- h3 La Mexicana 2. h4 Tailleur 3. h6 Chassis 4. h1 Brooklyn Hustle, h8 Dirty Thoughts
Dirty Thoughts 1st $9/$2, La Mexicana1.70, Tailleur 4th; Quinella/$13.40; Exacta/$29.20
- h2 Artorius 2. h4 Alpine Edge 3. h1 Anamoe 4. h6 Lightsaber
Anamoe 1st $2.10/$1.30, Artorius 3rd/$1.50, Lightsaber 4th
- h4 Elephant 2. h6 Dice Roll 3. h1 Tofane 4. h3 Sierra Sue, h11 I’m Thunderstruck
I’m Thunderstruck 1st $3.20/$1.50, Tofane 2nd/$3.10; Quinella/$16.80; Exacta/$28.60
- h5 Delphi 2. h11 Tooradin 3. h4 Defibrillate 4. h9 Rostropovich
Delphi 1st $2/$1.30, Defibrillate 4th
OUR BEST; Mr10 h5 DELPHI($3.90); has a decent record this horse and last start just missed with 57kgs. The 2400m is ideal 3rd up and he should settle just off the pace from his good gate. Ollie on is a bonus and we think this galloper might win a decent race this spring.
DELPHI($2); FIRST GIDDYUP!!! simply too good after a great ride from Ollie.
MR9 H4 ELEPHANT($5.50); quality horse with a super record and a Group 3 winner last start after being nosed out in the WFA G2 Feehan the start before. Group 1 here but think he is definitely up for it and he has the perfect gate here as he is an on pace horse. Ticks a lot of boxes a super chance.
ELEPHANT($); 8th beaten 3.8L, don’t know what to make of his run maybe outgunned a little here.
BR6 H6 ENTERPRISE KEREN($5.50); this mare is a pistol 2nd up and the distance is perfect for her. She does prefer to roll up on the speed and handles all conditions. Good 3rd first up behind a good horse in Miami Fleiss , if she gets a break on them in the straight it could be game set and match.
ENTERPRISE KEREN($4.70); FIRST YOWZER!!! led and never really looked like getting run down
SR6 H1 AMAREELINHA($5); okay she has had 2 starts here for a good 4th in the G1 Aust. Oaks and her last start forget she went around never clear. The distance certainly holds no fears for her and 2nd up the same. I am sure JMAC will have her closer to mid field here and she will be bounding home at the distance.
AMARELINHA($); 6th beaten 2.02L, great run from her she was still there at the distance after enduring a brutal run in transit GUTBUSTER???
SR7 H6 ELLSBERG($6); great win for us last start and he is certainly up to a race of this ilk. Has a 3 length win over Private Eye in Listed grade in the Autumn. There is some nice speed in this race and he should be able to get a great sit behind the leaders. Super consistent and tough to hold out.
ELLSBERG($4); 2nd/$2 place beaten an eyelash 0.1L, great run behind the speed pratted wide on the corner once balanced hit the front only to be nipped on the post.
SUMMARY: another great day for Our Best followers last week when Tambo’s Mate($9-$6) lobbed and Georgie’s Pride and Gravina both placing along with plenty of value winners in our top 4 selections for the multi runner players. Another massive day of racing down south and the Group1 Champion stakes we feel that Head Of State($4.60) can win here a solid win last start and the extra 200m will suit him even better. Never Been Kissed($4.80) was a big winner last start and we envisage her right on the speed again or even lead and the drier the better for her. Profondo($3) will run well a bit of a spruik about him but we think Head Of State would have beaten him last start even if he hadn’t ducked in. We are not underestimating Raging Bull($51) here he can definitely stay and is on the improve. Alegron($8.50) does get home strongly. Group 1 Caulfield Guineas and Artorius($3.80) this horse flies around here and will be getting home hard. Anamoe($2.80) will be about midfield and be there at the end. Alpine Edge($17) is a good racehorse(Queenslander) and forget his last run here when a very good 4th he will be getting home hard. Lightsaber($13) will be on speed and could be hard to run down again. Just want mention the Group3 race 9 at Randwick and we found it difficult to split Great News($7.50) and Madam Legend($12) here the only difference being a 2kilo weight swing for Great News. Sweet Deal($10) will run well as usual and Minhaaj($5) is a pistol 1st up and Rocha Clock($7) running on is vulnerable 1st up. Race 5 at Randwick and Sword Of State($5.50) was ridden upside down last start 3 and 4 wide midfield. He is a natural leader and the drier the better for him “food for thought I would think”. Welcome to our new members that have signed up this week including an old mate of ours (: Our membership is FREE and once you join will receive all our selections every Saturday morning just after the 9am deadline QUEENSLAND TIME. Before joining up though go to our web site www.horsebucks.com.au and read About Us first then decide if we suit your racing style. Another rip snorter of a day here on the Goldie and Our Best bets looks like groundhog day with a few there we had last start but winning form!!! On that note everybody having a crack today “GOOD LUCK” and as always “ENJOY YOUR TRACING” cheers Kerry & Dan Horsebuck$