Eagle Farm Races
- h8 Rayjen 2. h1 Phaistos 3. h3 Kuszco Lad 4. h5 See Marie
See Marie 1st $3.40/$1.70, Rayjen 2nd/$1.50, Phaistos 4th; Quinella/$5.30; Exacat/$13.80
- h12 Gwan So 2. h9 Sea Palling 3. h17 Gentle Prince 4. h3 The Driller
Gwan So(0.75L) 2nd/$1.90
- h1 Better Rain 2. h5 Rose Of Shiraz 3. h3 Red Top 4. h2 Recommendation
Better Rain(0.4L) 2nd/$2.80
- h2 Oceanic Flash 2. h8 Endorphins 3. h6 Contrition 4. h13 Bump ‘n’ Run
Contrition 1st $13.80/$2.90, Endorphins 2nd/$1.90, Honorable Spirit 3rd/$2.20; Trifecta/$334.20; Quinella/$29.10; Exacta/$66.40
- h9 Fearnought 2. h10 Huss On First 3. h4 Boncassie 4. h16 Reeanon
Fearnought 1st $7.90/$2.20, Reeanon 3rd/$3.40, Huss On First 4th
- h1 Go Wandji 2. h9 Fleet Dove 3. h18 Delyth 4. h8 Dusty Tycoon, h10 Northern Knight
Go Wandji 1st $3.90/$1.50, Delyth 3rd/$1.20
- h2 Goldsborough 2. h1 The Move 3. h4 Osamu 4. h6 Winside
Winside(1.2L) 2nd/$3.10, Goldsborough 4th
- h4 Red Chase 2. h1 Looks Like Elvis 3. h13 Palladas 4. h2 Dzsenifer
Looks Like Elvis(0.1L) 2nd/$1.90
- h2 Yes Dream 2. h1 Grey Defence 3. h10 Field Wiri 4. h16 Pentito, h17 King Hammurabi
- Pentito(0.75L) 2nd/$4.70, Field Wiri 3rd/$2.10, Grey Defence 4th
- h3 So Country 2. h8 Iconic Dame 3. h15 Rebel Dreamer 4. h13 Sir Ravenelli
Sir Ravenelli(0.62L) 2nd/$2.70, Iconic Dame 4th
- h1 Sweet Ride 2. h12 Waverider Buoy 3.h16 Salaasal 4. h2 Voldermort
Waverider Buoy 3rd/$2.30: SALAASAL SCR.
- h7 Bartoselli 2. h4 Contrbutingfactor3. h1 Saquan 4. h14 Kennedy Choice
Contrbutingfactor 1st $8.50/$2.70, Bartoselli 3rd/$1.60
- h5 Yggdsaril 2. h1 Narrated 3. h4 Tinnie Winnie 4. h9 Montefilicity
- h7 Shades Of Rose 2. h11 Petulant 3. h1 Rupetaar 4. h10 Sneaky Paige
Shades Of Rose 1st $1.80/$1.30, Sneaky Paige 2nd/$3.20, Petulant 3rd/$2.20; Trifecta/$69.40; Quinella/$11; Exacta/$14.10
- h4 Deep Romance 2. h1 Kanazawa 3. h6 Pizzaro 4. h9 Cotton Fingers
Pizzaro 1st $4.20/$1.60, Cotton Fingers 3rd/$2.80
- h1 Wicklow 2. h14 Aramis 3. h3 Caeser’s Palace 4. h2 Phillipsburg
Wicklow 1st $3/$1.50, Philipsburg 3rd/$3.40
- h6 Oscar Zulu 2.h9 Jo Jo Was A Man 3. h8 Charliese 4. h1 Gold Trip,h12 Cross Talk
Cross Talk 1st $2.60/$1.40, Gold Trip 3rd/$3.30, Oscar Zulu 4th
- h8 Forzanini 2. h2 Rocketing By 3. h3 Easy Single 4. h10 Siege
Easy Single 1st $3.50/$1.80, Siege 3rd/$2
- h9 Nerone 2. h1 Titanium Power 3. h13 Tawfiq Lass 4. h10 Sur La Mer, h17 Papal Warrior
Sur La Mer 1st $3.40, Tawfiq Lass 2nd/$2.90, Tatanium Power 4th; Quinella/$11.70; Exacta/$18.40;
MAIN QUADDIE; Wicklow/Cross Talk/Easy Single/Sur La Mer DIVI; $128.20
Moonee Valley Races
- h1 Dáguilar 2. h4 Prince Of Helena 3. h3 Mohican Heights 4. h2 Not Usual Glorious
Not Usual Glorious 1st $3.60/$Mohican Heights 2nd/n.d., Prince Of Helena 3rd/n.t.d., Dáguilar 4th; First4/$44.90; Trifecta/$43.40; Quinella/$12; Exacta/$18.20
- h1 Alpha One 2. h7 Keysborough 3. h9 Peado 4. h3 Fission
Alpha One 1st $2.60/$1.40, Fission 4th
- h1 Bistro 2. h4 Written Swoosh 3. h11 She’s Amore 4. h3 Va Via
Bistro(0.4L) 2nd/$1.60, Va Via 3rd/$3
- h4 Rock Up 2. h2 Storm King 3. h16 Permutation 4. h11 Mathew
Storm King(1L) 2nd/$2.30, Perutation 4th
- h12 Ferago 2. h4 Rudhyar 3. h6 Mim’s Award 4. h10 Black Queen
Feragoi 1st $5.80/$2, Mim’s Award 3rd/$2.10
- h3 Zoulah 2. h7 Cyclone Sally 3. h1 American Angel 4. h11 Thalassophile, h13 Rusutsu
Thalassophile(0.78L) 2nd/$2.20, Rusutsu 3rd/$2.70, Cyclone Sally 4th
- h3 Jimmy The Bear 2. h2 Umgawa 3. h10 Set The Prophets 4. h6 El Cordobes
Jimmy The Bear 1st $3.80/$1.70, El Cordobes 2nd/$2; Quinella/$10.40; Exacta/$22.90
- h1 Too Close The Sun 2. H12 Tavidance 3. h14 Chief Altony 4. h5 Smokin’Romans, h13 Lackeen
Lackeen 1st $6.50/$2.10, Chief Altony 2nd/$1.50
- h6 Invincible Jet 2. h5 Hello Broadcast 3. h9 Rolling Moss 4. h1 Gold Spark, h13 Poysed To Rein
Invincible Jet(1.75L) 2nd/$3.30
SR1 H3 SO COUNTRY($6.50); Highway’s are a lottery at best but we feel this galloper is ultra consistent. Good win last start and only up .5 of a kilo. Has drawn 6 so we would envisage him being just behind the leaders again. Distance and conditions are ideal and fully expect him to be challenging big time at the distance.
SO COUNTRY($6.50); 6th beaten 2.31L, led them up until the 200m on the inside. Better suited behind the speed. One more.
BR7 H2 GOLDSBOROUGH($5.50); this horse is also very consistent and always does his best. He is up 3kgs on his last win and drawn gate 13, we feel he has jumped another notch this prep and can over come these. Handles all conditi0ns and the distance is perfect, expect him to be pinging just off the pace here and winding up big time. His rider is also in great form. Big chance.
GOLDSBOROUGH($5.50); 4th beaten 3.35L, ran on but only battled really.
MR7 H3 JIMMY THE BEAR($4.20); The Valley should suit this galloper as he likes to be just behind the speed. He will certainly relish the soft conditions and the distance not an issue with us. If it gets down to a ding dong go we want to be on The Bear.
JIMMY TH BEAR($3.80); FIRST GIDDYUP!! got into a tussle dug deep like we knew he would.
BEST EACH WAY
MR8 H1 TOO CLOSE THE SUN($19); forget his first up run went too hard and he certainly fires big time second up. We think he is in quite well with 57.5kgs after the claim as he is a 3 time Listed winner and the track holds no fears for him. He will roll forward again and either lead or be right on the speed and handles all conditions a bonus. Great each way chance.
TOO CLOSE THE SUN($21); 7th beaten 6L, led them up gone soon after. Thought he had every chance.
SUMMARY:pretty good day last week considering Randwick was abandoned after one race. Proper Rogue scored for Our Best and Legal Esprit got home for everyone so happy days!!! Good fields today for a mid winter meeting and Race 8 Rosehill and we feel Oscar Zulu($9) gets his chance to win here with 53 kegs. He ticks a lot of boxes here he should be challenging strongly at the distance. Jo Jo Was A Man($3.80) is in great form but he meets Oscar Zulu 4 kegs worse here. Cross Talk($3.30) will lead and is up in grade. Gold Spark($9) and Charleise($21) should also be in the finish. Eagle Farm race 8 and Red Chase($8) nearly got it done for us last start he just might today. He will race in a similar pattern as last start and be getting home hard. Looks Like Elvis($7.50) is suited here even with 60 kegs as he is down in class. Unsure wher in the run but he will be in the finish. Palladas($5.50??) and Dzsenifer($5.50) next best. Tokoriki Lad($6.50) second up ??. There are a lot of consistent gallopers around these days and plenty of dual acceptors in multiple states sometimes, keeping a handle on them all is a tricky affair. An absolute belter of a day here on the Goldie and lets keep Our Best firing with some nice value there today. On that note “GOOD LUCK” to all our Members and Facebook followers having a punt today. Racing is entertainment so “ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR RACING” cheers from Kerry & Dan Horsebuck$