Doomben Races ( ABANDONED – Doomben Cup run Eagle Farm 28/5/22)
- h9 The Catch 2. h3 Montez 3. h6 Fast Talking 4. h12 Seduction Queen
- h15 The Big Goodbye 2. h4 Roman Aureus 3. h9 Don’t Stop 4. h11 Pull Anchor
- h2 Plymstock 2. h4 Zougotcha 3. h1 Sheeza Belter 4. h6 Midnight In Tokyo
- h14 Joy To All 2. h1 Shelby Sixty Six 3. h5 Doctor Zous 4. h2 Greyworm
- h4 Dszenifer 2. h8 Seleque 3. h6 April Rain 4. h7 Cafe Royal
- h4 Buffalo River 2. h3 Soxagon 3. h10 Gospodin 4. h2 Emerald Kingdom, h12 Taksu
- h9 Polly Grey 2. h1 Zaakti 3. h4 Kuckeracha 4. h10 Coventina Bay
- h8 Belle Savoir 2. h7 Teranga 3. h11 Smirk 4. h4 Gin Martini, h5 Festival Dancer
- h2 Rubiquitous 2. h7 Zavaboom 3. h5 Grey Defence 4. h8 Castile
- h7 O’tycoon 2. h2 Northern Beaches 3. h4 Kandos Cosmos 4. h16 Madame Pommery
Madame Pommery 1st $20.90/$3.50, Northern Beaches 3rd/$1.80
- 5 Hardware Lane 2. h11 Tigertude 3. h10 Markwell Dreamer 4. h12 Who The Roo
Markwell Dreamer 4th
- h2 Rangi Toa 2. h4 Elusive Jewel 3. h7 Hollywood North 4. h8 Barrichello
Elusive Jewel(0.2L) 2nd/$2.20, Rangi Toa 3rd/n.t.d.
- h7 Son Of Sampson 2. h6 Media Starguest 3. h9 Bluff ‘n’ Bluster 4. h5 Highly Desired
Son Of Sampson 4th
- h8 Sea Treasures 2. h3 Ting Tong 3. h12 Aravene 4. h2 Arnaqueur
Aravene 1st $4.60/$2.50, Ting Tong 2nd/$2.30, Sea Treasures 3rd/$3.20; Trifecta/$284.50; Quinella/$14.70; Exacta/$27.60
- h6 Dynasties 2. h11 Mahis Angel 3. h8 Oceanic Flash 4. h14 Travelling Kate
- h4 Hopeful 2. h3 Aleas 3. h8 Irish Sequel 4. h11 Bethencourt
Hopeful 1st $6.50/$2.30,
1. h1 Lady Of Luxury 2. h3 Irish Angel 3. h9 Mariamia 4. h6 Mosht Up, h12 Miss Fox
Mariamia 1st $3.70/$1.50, Lady Of Luxury 3rd/$2
- h11 Zing 2. h13 Quintello 3. h7 Solar Apex 4. h1 Bartholomew Dias
Quintello 2nd/$1.20, Solar Apex 4th
- h13 Skywolf 2. h2 Rainbow Connection 3. h9 Ready To Humble 4.h4 Heza Gentleman, h14 The Big Easy
Ready To Rumble 4th
- h1 Taramansour 2. h7 Pesto 3.h11 Kaituku 4. h8 Reflect The Stars
Pesto 1st $13/$3.40, Reflect The Stars 2nd/$4; Quinella/$99.40; Exacta/$132.20
- h2 Lethal Thought 2. h1 Brosnan 3. h13 Far From Discreet 4. h3 Amabutho
Brosnan 1st $3/$1.90, Lethal Thoughts 3rd/$2
- h2 Flash Feeling 2. h1 Blushing Tycoon 3. h10 Turfie 4. h3 Natural Magic
Natural Magic 1st $6.70/$2.60, Flash Feeling 3rd/$1.90
- h1 Literary Magnate 2. h4 Defining 3. h13 Israelite Bay 4. h11 Toregene
Literary Magnate 4th
- h1 Scissor Kick 2. h13 Outback Action 3. h2 Cristal Bound 4. h3 Capital Reign (h5 Star Patrol)
Star Patrol 1st $1.40/$1.20), Outback Action 3rd/n.t.d., Scissor Kick 4th
- h14 Worthily 2. h16 Welsh Legend 3. h2 El Gladiator 4. h3 Five Kingdom, h18 Coolth
Welsh Legend 1st $8/$2.70, Coolth 2nd/$1.70; Quinella/$14.10; Exacta/$36.60
- h14 Curran 2. h8 Sirius Suspect 3. h12 It’s Ourtime 4. h6 Romancer, h9 Front Page
Sirius Suspect 4th
- h9 Proconsent 2. h13 Tavulu 3. h7 Imperial Lad 4. h8 Skyman
Tuvalu(0.2L) 2nd/$1.20, Proconsent 4th
- h4 Zac The Boss 2. h17 McKeever 3. h18 Masked Up 4. h7 Libertus, h9 Cicularity
Zac The Boss 1st $4.40/$2.20, Mask Up 3rd/$2.80
MR7 H14 CURRAN($11); big run last start getting home hard goes just as good 2nd up. He will be just behind the speed here down the straight as there is some nice speed up front. Should allow him to finish hard.
CURRAN($10); 10th beaten 2L; up behind them in 5th on the near side, boxed on okay from the distance.
SR9 H11 ZING($9); loves the wet and second up no issue for him. Still nicely weighted here and we expect him to be up behind the leaders here from the good draw.
ZING($6.50); 7th beaten 5.43L, allowed to drift back to 2nd last game over from there. No chance on that track if your weren’t near them at the 400m. He will be better served next start closer in the run.
SR5 H8 SEA TREASURES($17); hideous run last start at Wagga but forget that run. Was dropping back from a good 5th in the Group1 Derby on a heavy track to a 1600m on a dry surface. Was last or 2nd last most of the way no chance with a big weight. Back to 2000m today on speed from the good draw and down 2.5kegs on a heavy surface. We think he will be fighting out the finish.
SEA TREASURES($9.50); 3rd/$3.20 place beaten 3.68L, great run behind the leaders ran to the front at the 400m fought on well when challenged at the distance. Tried hard.
SUMMARY: not a lot of joy last week in Our Best but we can forget Roman Aureus went around. Hope all members have been follopwing up on our horses 2 follow when Dark Destroyer saluted at Eagle Farm at succulent odds of $9.50. We don’t put a lot of horses in ths section but they are well worth the read. Facebook followers can access this section also called Horses 2 Follow we give them 2 starts hence the name. Plenty of value for those multi runner players last week and a nice early quaddie in Sydney $4,300.00 happy days!!! Check out all our results on www.horsebucks.com.au become a free member or simply follow us on Facebook. Doomben will be a quagmire if they actually do race. The Doomben Cup and Zaaki($1.45) is the best horse here but Polly Grey($9) is the best mudder and can win a Group1 in these conditions. Group 1 Goodwood in Adelaide is a very good sprint with a host of chances Behemoth($7.50) might get the run up behind the speed here which should be The Astologist($8) and be hard to hold out. Savatoxl($10) will be closer in the run than last start and Instant Celebrity($34) forget she went around last start and if she drew a good gate would be a lot shorter. The Inferno($9), Frankie Pinot($29) and Outlaw’s Revenge($41) next for multi players. Flemington race 8 and Tavulu($2.35) is potentially the best horse but Proconsent($8.50) should have nearly beat him last start at the Bool. May have been the heavy track but Tavulu ducked in front of Proconsent at the distance and that horse meets him 3 kegs better interesting race. Cherry Tortoni($8) goes around in Adelaide race 7 G3 track is now good but he will still be super hard to beat. Bucketing down here at the Goldy and the local races abandoned but that won’t stop us from enjoying the day’s festivities. On that waterlogged note “GOOD LUCK” to all members and Facebook followers having a punt today. Racing is entertainment as always “ENJOY YOUR RACING” cheers Kerry & Dan Horsebuck$