- h1 Chikara 2. h8 License And Ready 3. h2 Pomade 4. h6 Good Girl
Pomade 1st $4/$1.60, Good Girl 3rd/$1.70, Chikara 4th
- h2 Gave Us Up 2. h4 Tamilade 3. h3 Indian Dreamer 4. h6 Abracadazzle
Indian Dreamer 1st $12/$2.50, Gave Us Up 2nd/$1.60, Abracadazzle 3rd/$3.40; Trifecta/$296.80; Quinella/$28.80;m Exacta/$73.50
- h1 Cloak 2. h2 Seat Of Power 3. H3 Sir Barnabus 4. h9 Jacksprat
Sir Barnabus 3rd/$3.40
- h1 Bengal Bandit 2. h2 See Marie 3. h5 Continuation 4. h7 Kutayha
Kutayha(3.5L) 2nd/$2.90, Continuation 3rd/$3.80
- h2 Alf’s Magic 2. h1Andy 3. h11 Kipsbay 4. h5 Pentito
Alf’s Magic 1st $7.50/$2.20, Pentito 2nd/$1.70; Quinella/$18.20; Exacta/$33.50
- h2 Frosty Mango 2. h6 Self Indulgent 3. h7 Amity Gal 4. h1 Alert And Ready
Self Indulgent 1st $6.40/$1.70, Frosty Mango 2nd/$1.30, Amity Gal 3rd/$1.30; Trifecta/$44.90; Quinella/$8; Exacta/$19.80
- h10 Purroni 2. h6 Thunder Mania 3. h1 Mort Doyle 4. h2 Xanthus
- h8 Aleysa’s Dream 2. h 13 Kingston’s Here 3. h2 Ahwahneechee 4. h17 Air Spirit
Kingston’s Here 1st $3.70/$1.80
- 15 Fleet Dove 2. h7 The Ritz 3. h5 Roman Aureus 4. h4 Moonan Me, 14 Palladas
Roman Aureus 1st $7.30/$2.10, Palladas 2nd/$2.10; Quinella/$17; Exacta/$35.60
- h1 Capital Reign 2. h2 Quick Tempo 3. h4 Silent Impact 4. h7 Spellcatcher
Silent Impact 1st $2.50/$1.70, Capital Reign 2nd/$3.90, Spellcatcher 3rd/n.t.d.; Trifecta/$82.90; Quinella/$6.80; Exacta/$10.60
- h6 Sir Artie 2. h14 Wild Calm 3. h2 Emperor 4. h11 Plymstock
Plymstock 1st $11/$2.70, Emperor 3rd/$2.10
- h4 Danzadel 2. h3 Extravagant 3. h16 Fangela 4. h8 Markwell Dreamer
Markwell Dreamer 1st $19.60/$5.10, Fangela/$2.50, Extravagent Lad 3rd/$2.20; Trifecta/$697.40; Quinella/$48.80; Exacta/$124.80
- h10 Awesome Choice 2. h7 And We Danced 3. h1 Arctic Thunder 4. h6 Sur La Mer
And We Danced(1.52L) 2nd/$1.60, Sur La Mer 4th
- h2 Jungle Book 2. h5 Time Raid 3. h1 Brown Thomas 4. h10 Songbird Serenade
Jungle Book 3rd/$2.20
- h 4 Toomuchtobear 2. h3 Desert Icon 3. h5 So Wicked
Toomuchtobear 1st $1.80/$1.10, Desert Icon 2nd/$2.10, So Wicked 4th; Quinella/$5.30; Exacta/$6.70
- h7 Salina Dreaming 2. h3 Shadow Crush 3. h8 Nikohli Beagle 4. h5 Broken Arrows
Shadow Crush 1st $7/$2.30, Broken Arrows 3rds/$2.30, Salina Dreaming 4th
- 1 Special Reward 3.h8 Charmmebaby 3. h13 Through The Cracks 4. h3 Laure Me In, h6 Looks Like Elvis
Special Reward 1st $10.80/$3.60, Through The Cracks 2nd/$2.10; Quinella/$26.50; Exacta/$57.90
- h12 Kingsheir 2. h8 Opacity 3. h10 Canasta 4. h7 Lackeen
Lackeen 1st $4.40/$1.60, Canasta 2nd/$1.80, Kingsheir 3rd/$1.60; Trifecta/$51.00; Quinella/$8.40; Exacta/$16.80
SR10 MAIN QUADDIE
- h5 Trajection 2. h1 Bring The Ransom 3. h6 Cafe Royal 4. h4 Papal Warrior, h11 More Sundays
Bring The Ransom 1st $9/$2.80;
MAIN QUADDIE; Shadow Crush/Special Reward/Lackeen/Bring The Ransom divi; $3,002.00
- h1 Unflinching 2. h2 The Superintendent 3. h4 Obsessive Nature 4. h5 Duchy Of Savoy
Unflinching 1st $2.45/$1.40, Duchy Of Savoy 2nd/$1.40, The Superintendent 3rd/n.t.d., Obsessive Nature 4th; First4/$45.10; Trifecta/$13.70; Quinella/$1.70; Exacta/$3.90
- h2 Counttheheadlights 2. h3 Eros 3. h8 Sumatra 4. h5 Reservoir Dog
Counttheheadlights 1st $5.40/$1.50, Sumatra 2nd/$1.40, Eros 3rd/$1.10; Trifecta/$33.60; Quinella/$12.30; Exacta/$22.40
- h1 Good Idea 2. h5 Daqiansweet Junior 3. h3 Starcaster 4. h2 In Her Twinkling
Daqiansweet Junior 1st $2.45/$1.70, In A Twinkling 2nd/$3.60, Starcaster 3rd/n.t.d., Good Idea 4th; First4/$124.20; Trifecta/$54.00; Quinella/$9.50; Exacta/$14.80
- h2 Salto Angel 2. h1 Saving 3. h7 Wellsford 4. h9 Alienated
Salto Angel 3rd/$1.80
- h3 Sam’s Image 2. h2 Yulong Command 3. h5 Winsum 4. h7 The Last Napoleon
Yulong Command 1st $2.50/$1.10, The Last Napoleon 2nd/$2.20; Quinella/$10.80; Exacta/$14.40
- h1 Deep Dive 2. h11 Sharp Response 3. h9 Marimenko 4. h6 Rogue Star
Deep Dive(0.1L) 2nd/$2.30, Sharp Response 3rd/$1.40
- h7 Musswellbrook 2. h4 Fundraiser 3. h9 Garimpierro 4. h1 Eureka Sttreet
Fundraiser 3rd/$1.50, Muswellbrook 4th
- h6 Exeter 2. h8 Pioneer River 3. h11 In The Boat 4. h1 Curran, h9 Broadwayandfourth
In The Boat 1st $2.30/$1.20
- h7 Gloves Are Off 2. h2 Mariamia 3. h11 Patrika Gold 4. h1 Galgani
Galgani 1st $12.60/$3.10, Gloves Are Off 4th
SR5 H2 JUNGLE BOOK($5); this is a weak race and we feel this bloke can get the gun run here right behind the speed. He is in reasonably well here and handles all conditions and the distance no probs. Certainly better into his preps and very hard to beat here.
JUNGLE BOOK($5.50); 3rd/$2.20 place beaten 1.9L, received a good run about midfield, held up momentarily in the straight but every chance really.
MR6 H1 DEEP DIVE($10); great draw (1) to be right on the speed. He has the speed to take it up himself but will probably take a sit behind Marimenko and Invincible Jet. Certainly fires big time third up and handles all conditions and the distance perfect now. Should be ready to strike as they swing.
DEEP DIVE($7.50); 2nd/$2.30 place beaten 0.1L, a terrific run sat right on the leaders hammer all the way to only go down by the proverbial.
MR8 H6 EXETER($17); super unlucky last start and but he tends to race that way. Back to the Valley today a track he seems to relish and the distance is ideal. He will be back again but there is plenty of pace here and as long as they have him winding up out wide at the 500m he should be ready to pounce. This is a good field and he is well into his prep but we think he has one more in him this time in.
EXETER($19); 7th beaten 4.95L, what can I say his race race was done from the get go. Three wide then eyeballing the leader In The Boat who was flying. His usual pattern is to come from back in the field fought surprised he battled on so well. In The Boat is a smart sprinter and they ran .10 sec outside the track record.
BR9 H15 FLEET DOVE($8); super run last start and has the perfect draw(2) here to be right on the speed. This is a decent race as well and drops 4kegs on her last run. She handles all conditions but certainly wouldn’t mind if it got to heavy by race 9. If she gives them the slip as they hit the distance she just might be too tough to run down.
FLEET DOVE($7); 7th beaten 4.65L, I thought she was very disappointing.
SUMMARY: Our Best were there to win last week but didn’t go on disappointing but we still had a pretty good day overall with some great value for multi runner players. A host of runners from the Gold Coast meeting last week, just forget they went around and we will be adding them to our horses to follow section. We are now in between carnivals so anything can happen and probably will. Randwick Race 8 the Listed Carrington and Special Reward($6.50) has found his mojo again and would expect him to be right up behind the speed again. The soft track won’t hurt his chances either. Charmmebaby($19) how good is this mare going probably should have won last start and needs a little luck in her races as she gets back, but if she gets it watch out. Through The Cracks($4.60) always a chance gets back also and is a pistol second up will be getting home. Laure Me In($26) could be a smoky 1st up been trialing well and Looks Like Elvis($16) to round it out for multi players. Good race. Just like to mention Capital Reign($5) race 1 Randwick great record 1st up and absolutely smashed them in a trial. Okay we have a benchmarkathon today but we think there is a lot of value to be had hence Our Best are great prices. Also our horse to follow are available again to everyone and we will be adding to the listafter today’s racing(: Once again thanks to our members and Facebook followers for their support and if anyone else would like to sign up(FREE) go to our web site www.horsebucks.com.au and simply sign up or just like and follow us on Facebook. As always keep safe and everyone having a punt today “GOOD LUCK” and racing is great entertainment “ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR RACING” Cheers from Kerry & Dan