- h1 Capital Tower 2. h5 Burnish Gold 3. h11 Russian Warrior 4. h3 Fearless Knight Capital Tower 1st $1.90/$1.10, Fearless Knight 2nd/$2, Russian Warrior 4th; Quinella/$4.80; Exacta/$6.90
- h12 Hi Harry 2. h4 Doom 3. h11 Bryneich 4. h10 Ancient Echoes Hi Harry 3rd/$1.60
- h1 Caboche 2. h5 Deep Tempest 3. h6 Gypsy Goddess 4. h2 Sergeant Silva Gypsy Goddess 1st $3.70/$1.70
- h3 Awahneechee 2. h5 Raiden 3. h9 Patented 4. h2 Piracy Awahneechee(1L) 2nd/$3.40, Piracy 4th
- 6 Wardaddy 2. h1 Tiger Heart 3. h2 Far Too Easy 4. h8 Zuma California Far Too Easy 1st $1.95/$1.20, Zuma California 2nd/$2, Wardaddy 4th; Quinella/$6.10; Exacta/$7.20; TIGER HEART SCR.
- h2 So You Win 2. h4 Wapiti 3. h5 Phaistos 4. h7 Tears Of Love So You Win 1st $4.40/$2, Wapiti 3rd/$2, Tears Of Love 4th
- h2 Niccanova 2. h3 The Harrovian 3. h5 Tambo’s Mate 4. h6 Silvera, h12 Morethannumberone Tambo’s Mate 1st $4.20/$1.70, Niccanova DH 3RD/$1.10
- h2 Wandabaa 2. h8 Glitter Strip 3. h14 Fleet Dove 4. h3 Kisukano, h7 Miami Fleiss Miami Fleiss 1st $2.90/$2, Kisukano 3rd/$7.20
- 9 Shooting For Gold 2. h3 Hard Empire 3. h5 Zoustyle 4. h1 Alligator Blood h2 Signore Fox Zoustyle 1st $1.60/$1.04, Hard Empire 4th; SHOOTING FOR GOLD L.SCR.
- 2 Rhapsody Rose 2. h1 Glorious Ruby 3. h4 Stellar Magic 4. h3 Miss Hipstar, h7 Coco Rox Rhapsody Rose 1st 2.70/$1.70Miss Hipstar 3rd/$4.20, Stellar Magic 4th MAIN QUADDIE; Tambo’s Mate/Miami Fleiss/Zoustyle/Rhapsody Rose; DIVI/$58.50
- h3 Faschanel 2. h1 Nicci’s Fling 3. h5 Strange Charm 4. h8 Shihonka Shishonka 1st $2.25/$1.20, Nicci’s Fling 3rd/$1.80
- h7 Casarina 2. h1 So Say You 3. h3 Sizzling Cat 4. h9 Hokakey So Say You 1st/$3.70/$1.90
- h1 Snitzonfire 2. h4 Warrior Hero 3. h5 Ka Bling 4. h7 Sacrimony Sacrimony(0.06L) 2nd/$2.30, Warrior Hero 3rd/$2.30, Snitzonfire 4th
- h8 Mr. Mosaic 2. h4 I Am Power 3. h1 Wisdom Of Water 4. h9 Liberty Sun Mr. Mosaic 1st $3.40/$1.70, Liberty Sun 3rd/$2.10
- h3 Arctic Thunder 2. h2 Awesome Lad 3. h4 Fenech 4. h1 Black Duke Arctic Thunder 1st $3.50/$1.90, Black Duke 4th
- h2 Rousseau 2. h7 Karlstad 3. h8 Seduction Queen 4. h11 Spaltet; Rousseau(0.63L) 2nd/$1.70, Spaltet 3rd/n.t.d., Karlstad 4th
- h2 Jazzland 2. h4 Born A King 3. h11 Comme Bella Fille 4. h3 The Guru Comme Bella Fille 3rd/$1.70, Born A King 4th
- h1Francesco Guardi 2. h9 Deficit 3. h3 Too Much Caviar 4. h5 Casino Kid Francesca Guardi(0.06L) 2nd/$1.20, Casino Kid 3rd/$2.90
- h1 Brutality 2. h7 Canasta 3. h3 Big Boy Roy 4. h2 Grand Piano, h9 Oxford Tycoon Bigboy roy(0.17L) 2nd/$1.70, Brutality 3rd/$1.70, Canasta 4th
- h5 Ranges 2. h2 Much Much Better 3. h13 Queen Bellissimo 4. h1 Two Big Fari, h8 Tamarlane Tamerlane(0.27L)m 2nd/$2.50, Queen Bellissimo 3rd/$1.90, Much Much Better 4th
- h3 High ‘n’ Dry 2. h4 Lyrical Lad 3. h7 Tycoon Bec 4. h1 Denero Lyrical Lad 1st$2.50/$1.30, High ‘N’ Dry 2nd/$1.90, Denero 3rd/$2.90; Trifecta/$71.40; Quinbella/$7.80; Exacta/$12.40
- h5 Groovy Kinda Lovde 2. h6 Maybe The Best 3. h4 Starlight Swoop 4. h7 Our August Rose Groovy Kinda Love(0.2L) 2nd/$1.90, Maybr The Best 4th
- h3 Lady Solly 2. h10 Winsum 3. h7 Dunbrody Power 4. h4 Sam’s Image Winsum 1st $3.10/$1.60, Sam’s Image 4th
- h1 Marine One 2. h9 Translation 3. h6 Rusheen 4. h11 Lady Adelaide Marine One 1st $2.45/$1.40Translation 3rd/$2
- h1 Hi Stranger 2. h7 Frankie Pinot 3. h2 Don’t Doubt Dory 4. h4 Holbien Frankie Pinot 1st $2.05/$1.60, Holbein 2nd/$4.50, Hi Stranger 3rd/n.t.d.; Trifecta/$43; Quinella/$10.30; Exacta/$13.90
- h1 Blazejowski 2. h8 Ocean Beyond 3. h6 Ranting 4. h9 Defiant Dancer Defiant Dancer 1st $4.70/$2.10, Rnting 3rd/$2.10, Blazejowski 4th
- h3 Good Idea 2. h6 Mankanyan 3. h8 Smokin Romans 4. h10 Team Captain Smokin’ Romans 1st $3.50/$1.80, Good Idea 2nd/$3.10, Team Captain 3rd/$2.20, Mankanyan 4th; First4/$607.80; Trifecta/$149.40;m Quinella/$18.40; Exacta/$30.00
- h1 Yulong January 2. h2 Winning Partner 3. h3 Looks Like Elvis 4. h7 Turbeau Looks Like Elvis 1st $7.50/$2, Winning Partner 2nd/$2.40; Quinella/$30.00; Exacta/$63.90
MR9 QUINELLA/EXACTA/MAIN QUADDIE
- h4 Court Deep 2. h2 The Awesome Son 3. h8 Saltpeter 4. h5 Kissinger, h15 Epsom Days The Awesome Son 1st $9.20/$2.80, Kissinger 2nd/$1.50; Quinella/$13.30; Exacta/$31.50 MAIN QUADDIE; Defiant Dancer/Smokin’Romans/Looks Like Elvis/The Awesome Son; DIVI/$1,265.00
SR3 SNITZONFIRE($4); unbeaten in 3 starts and his last start win in Graduation class was his best in slick time. Loves to lead or be right on the speed, six weeks since his last run and has had a trial to keep him primed. Only up .5 kilo in BM72 class so in the real world super hard to catch in any conditions.
SNITZONFIRE($5); 4th beaten1.05L, took a little while to get outside the leader, travelled okay got to the front (just) at the distance and fought on.
BR7 H2 NICCANOVA($4.80); slashing run first up when battled on strongly beaten 1.85L over the 1200m. H edoes his best racing fresh and the track and distance ideal. Handles all conditions but relishes wet tracks, he has been a good horse over a number of seasons and he will be putting in the big ones here.
NICCANOVA($7); D.H. 3rd/$1.10 place beaten 0.95L, he raced very fresh right on the leaders hammer. Will be better suited next start back behind the speed over slightly longer.
SR10 H5 RANGES($7.50); what a cracking win by this horse first up when wide the trip but was still too strong. We think he is in this race extremely well after the claim with 56.5kgs, handles all conditions, second up and the distance hold no fears for him. If his young rider R. Jones can get into a good possie just behind the speed they will find it tough to hold him out again.
RANGES($12); 6th beaten 2.64L, allowed to drift right back to second last and it was obvious before the corner the back markers were no chance. Ran on pretty well in the straight but very disappointing.
MR9 H4 COURT DEEP($9); has a decent record this horse and his win last start in the Penshurst Cup was pretty good, the start before ran a nice 5th behind Bermadez at Flemington. Keeping to the 2000m today he should be able to take up a prime position from gate4 actually like to see him take it up and nicely weighted staying at the 56 kegs. He just might give them something to catch.
COURT DEEP($8); 6th beaten 4.6L, straight to the front and had a pretty good run there. Collared half way up the running fought on okay. Not good enough on the day.
MR7 H3 GOOD IDEA($26); we think this horse is over the odds as his last run over 2800m with 60 kgs was a pretty decent effort and you can forget his run 2 starts back at Flemington. He meets Team Captain 3 kilos better at the weights from their last start (BM90) back up to Listed grade won’t bother him as he is an Adelaide Cup G2 winner. Also would like to see him roll up behind the speed here and give the rest of them all to do at the distance.
GOOD IDEA($26 – $10); 2nd/$3.10 place beaten 2L, perfect ride on this horse and for a fleeting moment he looked a chance but the winner was too strong. Ran well.
SUMMARY; A bit of a weird day of racing last week with one meeting being washed out and some mixed results but we still came out swinging. Lets dive straight into it and go to the Brisbane races and the Classic F&M and we think Wandabaa can win here. Has been getting fitter with each run this prep and is ready to go here 4th up. Loves the track and distance and is adapt in all condition. Huge chance. Glitter Strip can run a cracker here she was tried over the 1600m last prep, but that didn’t work out. Can run well over the 1200m and with a trial under her belt can be up near the pace and be hard to run down. Fleet Dove can run well first up here and likes the track and distance and is adept in all conditions. Has had a trial and if they go hard up front she will be steaming home. Kisukano ran well first up here steaming home she is 2nd up today and the step up to the 1200m is ideal. Has barrier 16 here but has good gate speed and can overcome that. Is adept in all condtions. Miami Fliess is a speedy customer and will be in the leading division from her wide gate. Is great first up and loves the track and distance and is handles all conditions. The George Moore and we think Shooting To Gold can win here he ran well first up when steaming home to run 3rd, 2nd up here and the step out to 1200m is ideal, loves the track and distance. Drops 3kgs leading into this and meets Zoustyle 2.5 kgs better at the weights. Hard Empire always has to be considered in these races. Has had 4 trials for this race. Goes super 1st up and loves the track distance. Will get back and be charging home late. Zoustyle won well on his return to the races. Runs well 2nd up and the step to the 1200m suits. Will most likely lead here and be super tough to run down. Alligator Blood returns from injury was good lumping 61 kgs he has to lump 61kgs again here but is fitter and the soft track is no queries. Signore fox’s run last start was a cracker and will be steaming home from the back here he is primed for a bold showing!!. Great days racing today and the sun is shining on the goldy! Cracking day !! On that exciting note to everyone having a punt today good luck and remember ‘ENJOY YOUR RACING’ Cheers from Kerry & Dan