1.h9 Whispered 2. h2 Great Powers 3. h5 The Irons 4. h4 Baanone
The Irons 3rd/$4.20, Baanone 4th($)
- h4 Two Smokin Barrels 2. h1 London Banker 3. h3 Warp Speed 4. h6 Unamerican
London Banker 1st $3.40/$1.30, Warp Speed 2nd/$1.50, Unamerican 3rd/$1.25, Two Smokin’ Barrels 4th($); First4/$66.80; Trifecta/$38.40; Quinella/$7.80; Exacta/$15.80
1.h14 Genuine Al 2. h8 Luna Mia 3. h12 Mahussey 4. h10 Indian Dreamer
Genuine Al 4th($)
- h1 Alpine Edge 2. h6 Startantes 3. h2 You’ll Be Mist 4. h5 Princess Bojack
Alpine Edge 1st $3.20/$1.45, Princess Bojack 3rd/$5
- h4 Gdansk 2. h5 Jetty 3. h9 Super Gorgeous 4. h3 Way Beyond
Jetty(0.4L) 2nd/$2.70, Way Beyond 3rd/$2.80
- h8 Mob Buster 2. h4 Sciconic 3. h14 Titled Tycoon 4. h11 Relucent, h13 Bombay Nights
Mob Buster(0.2L) D.H.2nd/$1.60
- h10 Je Suis Belle 2. h1 Royal Hale 3. h5 Weboughtazou 4. h7 Triple Ace
Triple Ace 1st $3.30/$1.50, Weboughtazou 2nd/$3.20, Je Suis Belle 3rd/$1.80, Royal Hale 4th($); Triple4/$473.70; Trifecta/$111.90; Quinella/$16.30; Exacta/$28.70
- h1 Emerald Kingdom 2. h2 Scallopini 3. h7 Profit 4. h3 Boomsara, h8 Prometheus
Emerald Kingdom 1st $3.10/$1.50, Scallopini 2nd/$2, Profit 3rd/$2.50; Trifecta/$94.40; Quinella/$10.30; Exacta/$18.70
- h2 Bad Barista 2. h1 Eloquently 3. h4 Cinderella 4. h6 Bellissimi Amici, h9 Little Miss Pixie
Eloquently 1st $2.80/$1.40
- h4 Seleque 2. h9 Skedaddle 3. H7 Tamerlane 4. h1 Vrenelli
Tamerlane 1st $8.50/$3.70, Vrenelli 3rd/n.t.d., Seleque 4th($)
- h2 Mr. Hussill 2. h13 Danzadeel 3. h1 I Am Captain 4. H11 Sunrise Ruby
Sunrise Ruby 1st $10/$3, Mr. Hussill 3rd/$1.45
- h2 Le Chevalee 2. h1 Zing 3. h8 Mother’s Mercy 4. h10 My Demetra
My Demetra 3rd/$2.20, Mother’s Mercy 4th($)
- h9 Savvy Legend 2. h5 Mr. Gee 3. h1 Criminal Code 4. h8 Bethencourt
Bethencourt(0.32L) 2nd/$2.20, Criminal Code 4th($)
- h6 Zorocat 2. h1 Ashman 7 Oakfield Captain 4. h2 Catapult
Ashman 1st $17/$4.20, Zorocat 3rd/$1.55
- h10 Think Free 2. h2 Canasta 3. h1 Mr. Tipla 4. h11 Wairere Falls
Wairere Falls 1st $4.60/$1.70
- h2 Surf Dancer 3. h9 Madam Legend 3. h1 New Arrangement 4. h6 Le Gai Soleil
New Arrangement(2.02L) 2nd/$1.85, Madam Legend 3rd/$1.70, Surf Dancer 4th($)
- h2 De Grawin 2. h8 Miss Dior 3. h4 Remlap’s Gem 4. h3 Nikohl Beagle
Nikohl Beagle 3rd/$2.80, Miss Dior 4th($)
- h2 I Am Power 2. h4 Perigord 3. h1 Spaceboy 4. h5 Best Stone, h6 Our Bellagio Miss
Spaceboy(0.4L) 2nd/$2.10, I Am Power 4th($)
- h1 Kordia 2. h5 Snitzify 3. h3 Cuban Royale 4. hy8 Ranges
Ranges(0.3L) 2nd/$2, Cuban Royale 3rd/$1.95, Snitzify 4th($)
Moonee Valley Races
- h1 Jigsaw 2. h2 Lloyd’s 3. h3 Frostin’ 4.h4 Direct
Direct(0.1L) 2nd/$1.70, Jigsaw 3rd/$1.15
- h1 La Rocque 2. h10 Sweet Mary 3. h8 Chimes 4. h3 Tycoon Humma
Sweet Mary 3rd/$1.55
- h3 No Effort 2. h6 Think We’re 3. h4 Hi Stranger 4. h2 Aktau
Hi Stranger 1st $3.80/$1.50, No Effort 2nd/$1.40; Quinella/$5.10; Exacta/$11.40
- h1 Buckhurst 2. h4 Salsamor 3. h3 Mahamadeis 4. h8 Nudge Bar
Mahamadeis 1st $6/$2.70, Salsamor 4th($)
- h1 I’m Thunderstruck 2. H5 Tivalu 3. h2 Sienna’s Express 4. h4 Great Diviner
I’m Thunderstruck 1st $2.30, Tuvalu 2nd/$1.35, Siener’s Express 3rd/$2.90; Trifecta/$37.90; Quinella/$3.20; Exacta/$5.30
- h3 Ghodeleine 2. h11 So You Assume 3. h5 Lady D’Oro 4. h6 Leale
So You Assume 1st $6.50/$2.30, Ghodeleine 4th($); LADY D’ORO L.SCR.
- h5 Smokin’Romans 2. h3 Masserati Bay 3. h4 Prince Ziggy 4. h8 King’s Full, h10 Bondi Sands
Smokin’ Romans 1st $2.30/$1.30
- h1 Namakwa 2. h2 Seb Song 3. h4 Red Santa 4. h3 Literati, h6 Flossing
Red Santa(1.5L) 2nd/$1.75, Flossing 4th($)
- h7 Rock In The Park 2. h5 Melodeum 3. h1 Imperial Lad 4. h10 Foxy Lady, h15 Diasonic
Imperial Lad 1st $5/$2.10, Rock In The Park 3rd/$3.20
BR6 H8 MOB BUSTER($3.50); very consistent horse and a stylish winner last start at the Sunnie Coast. He likes to settle mid field and get home so this distance should be right up his alley. Handles all conditions and certainly relishes this course
MOB BUSTER($3.60); D.H. 2nd/$1.60 place beaten 0.2L, got going at the right time and fought it out to just go down in a three way go.
SR1 H4 SELEQUE($4); going the early crow here but this is a very consistent filly. Drawn to get the gun run up behind the speed, she will be very fit at her 3rd run in. Handles all conditions she will be super hard to hold out think she is overs at $4.
SELEQUE($4.20); 4th beaten 1.55L, not sure what to make of her run seemed to plug to the line.
SR9 H2 I AM POWER($6); forget last start on a heavy track seemed to bog down just behind the speed but fought on. Good draw to rally up just off the pace , he relishes a good surface and the distance ideal. He will be challenging big time at the distance.
I AM POWER($); 4th beaten 1.64L, got further back then we thought wound up down the outside not too genuine for mine. Maybe a 1000m.
SR10 KORDIA($5.50); another that likes to sit up behind the speed and he will be cherry ripe here. Never got a crack at them last start and certainly appreciates a good track. The distance is a plus he will give them something to catch at the distance. Big chance.
KORDIA($); 7th beaten 5.7L, balked at the distance not convinced he could have won though.
BEST Each W.
MR9 H7 ROCK IN THE PARK($12); liked his win last start at Sandown when he sizzled home over the top. Similar weight here and where he gets in run maybe a smidge closer this time. Handles all conditions and if he gets home like last time they won’t hold him out.
ROCK IN THE PARK($10); 3rd/$3,20 place beaten 1.35L, great run behind the leaders pulled out as they turned ran on pretty well. We will be looking for him on a much bigger track next start.
SUMMARY; pretty good day last week and Frosty Rocks bought it home for us in the last at Randwick, not a price we relish but he kept us in the black (: We are really in the depths of winter racing now and the fields are quite good one such race is the open handicap at Eagle Farm. Emerald Kingdom($4.60) looks a real chance here his run in the Straddie was pretty good after leading them up. Scallopini ($6.50) can never be left out and will be up on the pace here, races well 3rd up. Profit($6) Prometheus($26) and Boomsara($7.50) all relish dry tracks. Race 9 in Bris Vegas and we see no reason not to stick with Bad Barista($10) here after tipping her last start. She will sit back off them again and have the last crack at them. Eloquently($3.20) is in super form and will give them something to catch. Cinderella($7) will be getting home and Bellessimi Amici($26) back on a dry track will improve on her last run. Little Miss Pixie($23) is ultra consistent. We have found some value in Our Best for subscribers and to check out all our results go to www.horsebucks.com.au where you can subscribe for 1,3 or 6 months or just simply like and follow us on Facebook. We have our pre race summary every Saturday morning highlighting a couple of races. Another cracking day in paradise so to everyone having a crack today “GOOD LUCK” and “ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR RACING” cheers from Kerry & Dan Horsebucks