Sunshine Coast Races OFF DUE TO WEATHER (to be run Sunday 11/07/21
- h5 Fort Wayne 2. h1 Indespensable 3. h7 So Dapper 4. h3 Prospectus
So Dapper 3rd/$1.90; Indespensable SCR. Prospectus SCR.
BR9 MAIN QUADDIE
- h9 Spirit Esprit 2. h12 East Asia 3. h2 Ready To Humble 4. h4 Kali
East Asia 1st $, Spirit Esprit 3rd/$3.70
MAIN QUADDIE; 12/2/8/12 DIVI; $2710
- h3 Sequesay 2. h2 You’ll Be Mist 3. h1 Miss Hipstar 4. h8 Berdini’s Girl
Miss Hipstar 1st $6.50/$2.20, You’ll Be Mist 2nd/$2.30, Berdini’s Girl 3rd/$2.50; Trifecta/$152.10; Quinella/$13.90; Exacta/$27.60
- h4 I’ve Gotta Nel 2. h5 GeeTeeTee 3. h8 Bold Style 4. h7 Jardin Rouge
Gee Tee Tee SCR., Bold Style SCR., Jardin Rouge SCR.
- h4 Aleysa’s Dream 2. h1 Goldsborough 3. h6 Dusty Tycoon 4. h2 Superare
Goldsborough(0.25L) 2nd/$1.30, Dusty Tycoon 3rd/$1.80; Aleysa’s Dream( won yesterday Rocky) SCR., Superare SCR.
- h14 Palaisipan 2. h7 Mob Buster 3. h11 Dszenifer 4. h2 Our Playboy,h4 Not An Option
Our Playboy 1st $9/$2.80, Dszenifer 2nd/$2, Not An Option 3rd/$3.60; Trifecta/$605.30; Quinella/$23.80; Exacta/$49
- h5 Flash Aah 2. h4 Stockman 3. h3 Happy Go Plucky 4. h2 Wu Gok
Stockman 1st $1.60/$1.20, Happy Go Plucky 3rd/n.t.d., Flas Aah 4th ($7.50)
- h8 King Of Hastings 2. h18 Regal Stage 3. h2 Emerald Kingdom 4. h1 Niccanova, h4 Conventina Bay
King Of Hastings 1st $10/$3
Regal Stage (won Rockhampton Cup yesterday $5) SCR., Emerald Kingdom SCR.
- h13 Renouf 2. h12 Derulo 3. h8 L’Cosmo 4. h9 Jetski, h14 Nicconita
Derulo 1st $6.20/$2.30, Renouf 3rd/$2.60, Jetski 4th ($6.50)
- h1 Tycoonist 2. h3 The Empire 3. h5 Sahra 4. h10 Zariya
Tycoonist 1st $2.15/$1.40, Zariya 3rd/n.t.d.
- h2 Absolute Trust 2. h14 Knight Driver 3. h15 Lady River 4. h3 Hellenism
Hellenism 1st $3.90/$2.40, Knight Driver 2nd/$3.30, Lady River 3rd/$3.30; Trifecta/$211.30; Quinella/$26.80; Exacta/$50.70
- h2 No Compromise 2. h6 Brown Thomas 3. h1 Approach Discreet 4. h5 Kaapfever
No Compromise(0.4L) 2nd/$1.40
- h13 Distillate 2. h1 Vreneli 3. h9 Ibaraki 4. h4 Fastconi
Fastconi(0.2L) 2nd/$2.50, Ibaraki 3rd/$4.20
- h10 Go For Gold 2. h3 Switched 3. h9 Our Bellagio Miss 4. h7 Wander
Our Bellagio Miss 1st $4.20/$2.20, Wander 3rd/$4.60
- h7 Oscar Zulu 2. h9 Cisco Bay 3. h8 Canasta 4. h1Grand Piano
Oscar Zulu 1st $3.90/$1.70, Canasta 2nd/$1.80, Cisco Bay 3rd/1.60; Trifecta/$43.10; Quinella/$9.40; Exacta/$17.40
- h4 Le Chevalee 2. h2 Nyami 3. h6 O’mudgee 4. h11 Key
O’Mudgee 3rd/$4.40, La Chevalee 4th($4)
- h14 Mollycoddle 2. h6 Vitesse 3. h12 Starla 4. h8 Epic Dan
Vitesse(0.2L) 2nd/$1.70, Starla 3rd/n.t.d., Epic Dan 4th($12)
- h13 Wicklow 2. h7 Lackeen 3. h2 Maserati Bay 4. h1 Berdibek
Lackeen(1.3L) 2nd/$1.70, Wicklow 3rd/$1.40
- h8 Expat 2. h12 Miss Einstein 3. h2 Cafe Royal 4. h9 Steel Diamond
Expat 1st $3.20/$1.40, Cafe Royal 2nd/$3.60; Quinella/$19.30; Exacta/$30.30
- h9 Stalking 2. h1 Mennae 3. h3 Cardinal Gem 4. h4 I Am War
- h6 Bengal Bandit 2. h4 Vibrant Glider 3. h2 Reliable Dude 4. h1 Rathlin
Reliable Dude 3rd/$2.50, Bengal Bandit 4th($13)
- H2 Grand Promenade 2. h5 Master Chum 3. h1 Haky 4. h9 Smokin’ Pierro
Grande Promenade 1st $1.80/$1.20, Smokin Pierro 3rd/$2.45
- h2 Celestial Fury 2. h11 Forbidden City 3. hRoyalze 4. h10 Whatafox
Royalzel 1st $3.50/$1.90, Whatafox 2nd/$5.50; Quinella/$43.10; Exacta/$74.90
- h1 Aidensfield 2. h7 Comica 3. h5 Foxy Frida 4. h2 Star Of Uma
Foxy Frida 1st $6.20/$2.10, Aidensfield 3rd/$2.40, Comica 4th($16)
- h4 Mongolian Marshal 2. h2 Dice Roll 3. h3 Odeon 4. h10 Kirwan’s Lane
Mongolian Marshal 1st $45.10/$5.70, Dice Roll 4th($1.65)
- h4 Unique Artist 2. h10 Hopkins h 3. h6 Cakewalk Baby 4. h5 Don Arcangelo
Cakewalk Baby(3.5L) 2nd/$3.80
- h1 Isaurian 2. h2 Romancer 3. h5 The Astrologist 4. h3 William Thomas
The Astrologist 1st $4.60/$1.80, William Thomas 3rd/$3.30
- h10 Galgani 2. h13 Lindhout 3. h3 Don’ttelltheboss 4. h5 Parmie, h7 Kiss and Cry
Lindhout 1st $3.40/$1.60, Galgani 2nd/$2.10; Quinella/$11; Exacta/$18
SR5 H10 GO FOR GOLD($10); beautifully bred gelding who enjoys wet conditions. Drawn to get a great run up behind the speed and the distance is ideal. Third up today he will strip even fitter huge chance.
GO FOR GOLD($11); 13th beaten 6.8L, eventually got to the lead on the fence??? compounded in the straight and did nothing.
SR6 H7 OSCAR ZULU($4.40); how good is this horse going and he ticks a lot of boxes here, track, distance and the wet track. He seems to be relishing racing closer to the speed. Super hard to beat again.
OSCAR ZULU($4.40 – $3.90); FIRST GIDDYUP!!! glorious run in 3rd behind the two leaders pounced at the distance and too strong.
MR8 H1 ISAURIAN($5.50); this bloke is a pistolero first up and good to see him racing over the 1200m fresh. We think the straight will suit him as he runs his best races when he can possie up just off the pace. He is an ultra consistent galloper and is Our Best.
ISAURIAN($5.50); 5th beaten 1.5L, sat widest down the straight didn’t really come on. We are thinking next start for him over 1000m or 1100m,
MR9 H10 GALGANI($6); big run last start over this course 3 wide no cover and fought on. Decent gate here(7) as she likes to roll forward and be on the speed. Soft track no probs and the distance suits. the right run here she will be super tough to hold out
GALGANI($6); 2nd/$2.10 place beaten 2L, leading at Flemington last Saturday was not ideal so the run of this horse was pretty good considering. Follow up.
BR4 H4 I’VE GOTTA NEL($6.50); what can you say about this about this galloper other than 51kegs, track ,distance and super wet track form. We envisage him leading and maybe that will be the end of the section.
I’VE GOTTA NEL($5); 6th beaten 6.6L, went hard out in front capitulated in the straight.
BEST EACH WAY;
BR8 H8 KING OF HASTINGS($15); good galloper just getting back into form and we believe runs his best races close to the speed. This is no easier than his last start but 54kgs is the key here. The distance will hold no fears for him in actual fact will probably suit him better.
KING OF HASTINGS($15 – $10); FIRST GOUGUDTHING!!! sat on the leaders hammer, took over in the straight and kept fighting way too good on the day.
SUMMARY; Another successful day for Our Best followers last week when Bandersnatch($7 – $4.20) saluted and Exhilerates($3.20 place) missed by the the proverbial also plenty of winners in our top 4 for multi runner players. Sunnie Coast today if they actually go ahead will be a swimathon. Caloundra Cup and there is a plethora of heavy trackers here and we have opted for Flash Aah here his last 3 starts have been beauties and he stays on the limit. He certainly is bred to run the distance in our humble opinion. Wu Gok, Stockman and Happy Go Plucky will all be there in a sludgefest. The track there is getting heavier as I type(SUNNIE COAST CALLED OFF ) so we will push on to the Winx Guineas and we keep coming back to Palaisipan($6) unbeaten and her last win was her best she will handle the conditions being by So You Think and the distance should be ideal now. Dangers take your pick Mob Buster, Our Playboy, Tarmilaide, Dszenifer and Not An Option all relish the conditions, Palaisipan for us. We will leave our Sunshine Coast summary in just in case they do a quick backup of this meeting (: We have been on the trail of a horse in Melbourne called Bengal Bandit( MR2/$15) his last 2 runs have been super encouraging in a typical Mick Price prep. Meets the favourite 2 kegs better here, his only negative is his gate (10) as he likes to roll forward, right run a good chance. Wet tracks every where today but that’s not going to stop us so “GOOD LUCK” to everyone having a crack and ” ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR RACING” cheers from Kerry & Dan Horsebuck$