- h2 Derani 2. h3 Minto’s Paradise 3. h7 Milward 4. h6 Bayenische
Bayenische 1st $16.60/$3.30, Milward 2nd/$1.70, Denari 3rd/$2.40; Trifecta/$203.60; Quinella/$35.90; Exacta/$59.20
- h10 Prospectus 2. h2 Indespensable 3. h1 Slow Hands 4. h3 Akage
Prospectus 1st $3/$1.50, Indespensable 2nd/$1.60, Slow Hands 4th($17); Quinella/$6.50; Exacta/$14.40
- h2 Incentivise 2. h5 Isabell’s Spring 3. h3 Accessory 4. h1 Tavion Prince
Incentivise 1st $1.40/$1.30, Accessory 2nd/$3.10, Tavion Prince 3rd/$2.60, Isabell’s Spring 4th($11); First4/$165.20; Trifecta/$49.40; Quinella/$9.50; Exacta/$12.80
- h8 Luna Mia 2. h12 Purroni 3. h9 Red Bloom 4. h10 Wowsers
- h8 Palladas 2. h2 Tumbler Ridge 3. h12 Palaispan 4. h11 Dzsenifer
Palaisipan 1st $3.20/$1.50, Palladas 2nd/$1.50, Dzsenifer 3rd/$2.70, Tumbler Ridge 4th($4.60); First4/$142.30; Trifecta/$51.70; Quinella/$3.40; Exacta/$7.20
- h9 Phantom Falcon 2. h5 Dr Why Not 3. h3 Desert Lord 4. h12 Ready To Humble, h16 Snow Valley
Desert Lord 1st $2/$1.40, Dr. Why Not 4th($11)
- h7 Humbolt Current 2. h2 So You Win 3. h4 Laure Me In 4. h1 Inverloch
So You Win(0.3L) 2nd/$1.60
- h4 Boomsara 2. h10 Axe 3. h2 Amish Boy 4. h12 Right Or Wrong
Axe(0.5L) 2nd/$1.60, Right Or Wrong 3rd/$4, Amish Boy 4th($3.70)
- h2 Boomtown Lass 2. h9 Lillemor 3. h3 Niedorp 4. h12 Gem Of Scotland, h15 Fleet Dove
Lillemor 1st $3.80/$1.90, Fleet Dove 4th($21)
- h3 Deficit 2. h2 Verbeck 3. h1 Raging Bull 4. h8 My Snow Queen
Deficit(1.25L) 2nd/$2.80, Raging Bull 3rd/n.t.d.
- h4 Wicklow 2. h1 Crystal Pegasus 3. h7 Red Santa 4. h6 Power Me Up
Wicklow 1st $1.30/$1, Crystal Pegasus 2nd/$2.30, Red Santa 3rd/n.t.d., Power Me Up 4th($8.50); First4/$12.80; Trifecta/$7.70; Quinella/$2.90; Exacta/$4
- h5 Underground Music 2. h3 A Fortunate Lass 3. h7 Cavalier Charles 4. h15 Fangelo
Cavalier Charles(1.75L) 2nd/$1.40, A Fortunate Lass 4th($26)
- h1 Lackeen 2. h6 No Compromise 3. h10 Kutayha 4. h3 Prince Of Arragon
No Compromise 1st $2.70/$1.50, Lackeen 2nd/$1.50, Kutayha 3rd/2.10; Trifecta/$48.40; Quinella/$3.90; Exacta/$7.60
- h6 Sally’s Day 2. h5 Fastconi 3. h1 Nikohli Beagle 4. h9 Tiny
- h3 Count De Rupee 2. h8 Taksu 3. h12 Tycoonist 4. h5 Zell
Tycoonist(0.2L) 2nd/$1.40, Count De Rupee 3rd/$2.30
- h2 Wu Gok 2.h6 Parry Sound 3. h3 Yonkers 4. h5 The Lord Mayor, h8 Stockman
Stockman 1st $4.20/$1.80, Parry Sound 3rd/$2
- h15 Expat 2. h1 Belluci Babe 3. h7 Katalin 4. h14 Sahra
Expat 1st $4.60/$1.80, Belluci Babe 3rd/$2.10
- h12 Wairere Falls 2. h11 Montabot 3. h4 Criminal Code 4. h8 Oscar Zulu
Oscar Zulu 1st $3/$1.70, Wairere Falls 2nd/$1.80; Quinella/$7.80; Exacta/$13.30
- h7 Somewatt Fabulous 2. h1 Back In The Day 3. h2 Bon Vivant 4. h3 Celestial Fury
Celestial Fury 1st $36.90/$5.50, Somewatt Fabulous 3rd/$1.50
- h5 Fanciful Toff 2. h10 Vividredsky 3. h12 St. Arnicca 4. h11 Smokin’ Pierro
Smokin’ Pierro 3rd/$3.80
- h1 Express Pass 2. h9 Modear 3. h10 Zorro’s Dream 4. h3 Montenegro Man
Express Pass 1st $2.60/$1.80, Zorro’s Dream 2nd/$2.10; Quinella/$8.60; Exacta/$14.70
- h4 Witchfulthinking 2. h8 Galgani 3. h7 Don’ttelltheboss 4. h6 Maximak
Don’ttelltheboss 1st $8.90/$2.20, Galgani 3rd/$4
- h6 Think ‘n’ Fly 2. h9 Kurabui 3. h1 Galaxy Raider 4.h2 Pancho
Think ‘n’ Fly(0.2L) 2nd/$1.50, Kurabui 3rd/$1.20, Pancho 4th($41)
- h1 Namakwa 2. h2 Reuber 3. h3 Sweet Karolina 4. h4 Cakewalk Baby, h6 Marcolt
- h1 Curran 2. h3 Snickerdoodledandy 3. h4 Pioneer River 4. h6 Brenlyn’s Trooper, h7 Sir Davey
Brenlyn’s Trooper(0.2L) 2nd/$14.60
- h11 Rubisaki 2. h13 Dice Roll 3. h8 Odeon 4. h4 Harlech
Dice Roll 1st $2/$1.40, Rubisaki 2nd/$1.60, Odeon 3rd/$2.10; Trifecta/$28.10; Quinella/$4.30; Exacta/$6.40
- h7 Bless Her 2. h10 Muntaseera 3. h9 The Astrologist 4. h1 Red Can Man, h6 I Am Someone
The Astrologist 1st $4.30/$1.90, Muntaseera 4th($5.50)
MR9M H7 BLESS HER($11); this mare is well in here with 54kgs. , her only run down the straight resulted in a good 4th and she meets those placegetters better at the weights. She is a swimmer and the distance is perfect I envisage her just off the pace here and chiming in at the distance, super tough to hold out.
BLESS HER($11); 10th beaten 6.75L, got back never threatened disappointing.
SR8 H15 EXPAT($7); we think this filly can topple the favourite here even from her wide gate. She has the speed to get across and more so with track rain affected. The step up to the 1300m is ideal for her and she could even take it up. Third up nice and fit GIDDYUP!!!
EXPAT($7 – $4.60); FIRST GIDDYUP!!! drove hard from the outside gate to take it up, was challenged strongly at the distance but she fought on too well.
SR9 H12 WAIRERE FALLS($4.40); beaut draw here to possie up behind the speed and the distance is ideal. Third up today should be cherry ripe now, track conditions no problems might just be too good.
WAIRERE FALLS($4.60); 2nd/$1.80 place beaten 2.25L, beaut run in 3rd on the rails pulled out to challenge at he 300m but just whacked away to the line behind stablemate Oscar Zulu, tries hard though.
BR8 H4 BOOMSARA($8.50); okay he hasn’t won for a while but his last run was very good when placed in a forward position. We expect Noel Callow to ride him similar here from his decent draw. Certainly up to this class, distance perfect and he really does fire 3rd up. He will be there when the whips are cracking.
BOOMSARA($11); 6th beaten 1.75L, ran well was 6th all the way looked like he was going to figure at the distance but left a little flatfooted. Finished off well though. Next start in the right race could be a nice play.
SUMMARY: Not much went right in Our Best last week and when King Magnus buckjumped out of the barriers we knew our day was done but that’s racing. Converge was good for us though. Ipswich Cup today and Humbolt Current($9) one thing about this horse is he is super fit. There is plenty of pace in this race and Williams should have him revved up as they swing hard to to hold out. We expect it to be a driving finish with his stablemate So You Win($4.20) and Laure Me In($4.40) slogging it out with Inverloch($13) holding on. Looking forward to the Gai Waterhouse with the bonny mare Boomtown Lass($4.60) getting a glorious run on the speed with gate 1 behind Lillemor and Kylease coming across from out wide. She will be ready to pounce at the distance. Gem Of Scotland and Fleet Dove could figure for the minors. Good luck to everyone going to the Cup today it is certainly one of the highlights of the year on the racing calendar. Another cracking winter’s day here in Queensland so on that note all those having a punt today GOOD LUCK and ” ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR RACING” cheers from Kerry & Dan