Gold Coast Races
- h1 Tavion Prince 2. h13 Olympic Class 3. h2 Captivator 4.h6 Windemere
Windemere 3rd/$4.80, Caotivator 4th($26)
- h3 Usmanov 2. h2 Spurcraft 3. h6 Neidorp 4. h1 Just Orm
Usmanov 1st $3.10/$1.35, Niedorp 3rd1.90, Just Orm 4th($12)
- h2 Lord Belvedere 2. h8 Alakahan 3. h5 Romakash 4. h4 Humbolt Current
Alakahan 1st $4.80/$1.75, Humbolt Current 2nd/$1.80, Romakash 3rd2.50, Lord Belvedere 4th($3.60); First4/$284.40; Trifecta/$91; Quinella/$11.20; Exacta/$19.10
- h3 Racecourse Road 2. h5 Capital Connection 3. h11 Wisdom Of Water 4. h2 Passage Of Time
Racecourse Road(0.4L) 1st $1.80, Wisdom Of Water 3rd/$1.70
- h4 Ranch Hand 2. h3 Subterranean 3. h2 Baby Wong 4.h5 Debussey
Subterranean 1st $11/$2.90, Ranch Hand 2nd/$1.30; Quinella/$7.50; Exacta/$27.80
- h4 Force Of Will 2. h1 Tycoon Evie 3. h3 Good Soize 4. h2 Easifar, h11 Yatton
Good Soize 4th($16)
- h2 Rocketing By 2. h6 Immortal Love 3. h1 Amish Boy 4. h5 Marboosha
Marboosha 1st $3.20/$1.60
- h11 Toffee Tongue 2. h2 Avilius 3. h3 Homesman 4. h6 Shared Ambition, h7 Zaaki
Zaaki 1st $3.70/$1.60, Shared Ambition 3rd/$4.60, Avilius 4th($4.60)
- h2 Sofie’s Gold Class 2. h7 Wonderful Riri 3. h14 Enterprise Keren 4. h5 Gem Of Scotland
Wonderful Riri(2.3L) 2nd/$2.40, Gem Of Scotland 3rd/$3.40
- h4 Cork Harbour 2. h3 Overpass 3. h7 Anagain 4. h2 Conexy
Overpass 1st $2.70/$1.35, Conexy 2nd/$2.80; Quinella/$17.10; Exacta/$25.90
- h4 Henscel 2. h1 Flat Heaven 3. h5 Rammstein 4. h7 Nicktok
Henschel 3rd/$1.70, Flat Heaven 4th($6)
- h1 Mr. Wong 2. h18 Faatanaat 3. h12 Katgully Red 4.h10 Highest Strand
Katgully Red(0.5L) 2nd/$2.60, Mr. Wong 3rd/$2.70
- h4 Tectonicus 2. h5 Nyami 3. h6 Blesk 4. h1 Montserrat
Tectonicus(3.3L) 2nd/$1.80, Montserrat 3rd/$2.50, Blesk 4th($4.60)
- h1 Parry Sound 2. h7 Ready By Design 3. h4 My Swashbuckler 4. h5 So Wicked
Parry Sound(0.2L) 2nd/$2, Ready By Design 4th($13)
- h1 Signore Fox 2. h2 Easy Eddie 3. h5 Grand Piano 4. h4 Enchanted Heart
Enchanted Heart 1st $2.60, Easy Eddie 3rd/n.t.d., Signore Fox 4th($5.50)
- h10 Mr. Satchmo 2. h6 Entente 3. h1 Young Rascal 4. h5 Wu Gok, h9 Polly Grey
Polly Grey 1st $2.80/$1.35, Wu Gok 3rd/$3.40
- h3 All Saint’s Eve 2. h10 All Hallow’s Eve 3. h1 Nimalee 4. h7 Wheelhouse, h13 I Say Hello
- h1 April Rain 2. h5 Exotic Ruby 3. h7 Let It Pour 4. h3 Willowheart
April Rain0.3L) 2nd/$1.20, Exotic Ruby 3rd/$1.80
- h6 Spinning 2. h1 Generation 3. h7 Fabrikka 4. h4 Linas Legend
Generation 1st $1.95/$1.25, Linas Legend 2nd/$3.10, Spinning 3rd/n.t.d., Fabrikka 4th($10); First4/$29.20; Trifecta/$16.10; Quinella/$7.10; Exacta/$8.90
- h1 Portland Jimmy 2. h10 Excelman 3. h4 Skelm 4. h8 Crimson Ace
Excelman 1st $2.20/$1.30, Skelm 3rd/$2.45
- h6Intellective 2. h3 Savigne 3. h5 Miss Damita 4. h8 Leale
- h15 Tan Tat Harmony 2.h9 Pintoff 3. h10 Plantini 4. h8 Alburq
Pintoff 1st $2.80/$1.35, Tan Tat Harmony 2nd/$3.60, Alburq D.H.3rd/$1; Trifecta/$58.60; Quinella/$17.90; Exacta/$28.50
- h3 Holbien 2. h5 Mr. Exectutive 3. h1 All Too Huying 4. h2 Fighting Teo
Holbien 1st $1.95/$1.40
- h1 Blazejowski 2. h8 Streetcar Stranger 3. h6 Titan Blinders 4. h4 I Am Someone
Streetcar Stranger 1st $2.90/$1.40, Blazejowski 3rd/$1.80
- h10 My Squeeze Louise 2. h1 Horrifying 3. h2 Redwood Shadow 4. h4 Reuber
Reuber(0.4L) 2nd/$3.30, Redwood Shadow 3rd/$1.80
- h5 Volatore 2. h2 Mozzie Monster 3. h1 Real Sensation 4. h4 Success Indeed
- h5 Curran 2. h2 Yulong Command 3. h4 Ayrton 4. h11 Crystal Thief
Ayrton 1st $1.60/$1.20, Curran 2nd/$1.50
BR4 H3 RACECOURSE ROAD($4.20); this gelding is racing in great form and is still in quite well here at the weights. Excels at this course and the distance is ideal. He has a great record 3rd up and has form in all conditions. From gate 3 should be able to dictate terms, super hard to run down.
RACECOURSE ROAD($3.50); 2nd/$1.80 place beaten 0.4L, lead them up still going strong at the distance fought on strongly. Baller too good on the day.
B49 H2 SOFIE’S GOLD CLASS($11); good run last start with 58.5kgs and drops 2.5 kegs here. From her inside gate she might race a tad closer here. The track and distance hold no fears for her and she has form in all conditions. Cahill staying on is a huge bonus she will be steaming home late.
SOFIE’S GOLD CLASS($11); 11th beaten 8.2L, in a beautiful spot mid race found a few rumps in the straight. Forget she went around bigger track next time.
SR5 H1 PARRY SOUND($4.60); 3rd run in here and out to an ideal distance, handles all conditions and is fairly well placed here after the claim. He will roll forward here over this distance and sit up just behind the speed. If he gets away from them at the top of the straight it might prove too much for the opposition. He is beautifully bred.
PARRY SOUND($5.50); 2nd/$2 place beaten0.2L, probably flushed out a little earlier than anticipated when covering eventual winner. Never shirked the task though to go down narrowly.
SR6 H1 SIGNORE FOX($3.50); this galloper ran well second up finishing on for a strong 5th, his second up form is ordinary to say the least. Third up he usually strikes back the distance is his best. He handles wet conditions we might get a better price here as there seems to be a set against him in early markets. He is the class runner.
SIGNORE FOX($5.50); 4th beaten 1.8L, looks like the market was right. He got a long way back and never really seemed happy until the last 100m when he finished off strongly. One more for him.
MR7 H10 MY SQUEEZE LOUISE($8.50); this filly will roll forward from her gate(11) and lead or take a sit right on the pace. She is beautifully weighted here and meets 3 of her opponents better at the weights, namely Horrifying(4.5kgs), Redwood Shadow(3.5kgs) and Black Penn(3kgs). Bred to run the distance and with a good ride she will.
MY SQUEEZE LOUISE($9.50); 6th beaten 1.8L, she was in front for a long way collared at the distance and fought back strongly. Little too far maybe.
Hi everyone, three place getters in Our Best last week all had their chance so no excuses a stack of winners in our top 4 for multi runner players. Facebook followers had Sweet Deal successful with Subpenoed($12) and Personal($16) 2nd in their Group 1 races at double figure odds. The rail is out 12m today at Caulfield so let’s keep an eye on the first couple of races to see if any pattern emerges. There are lots of theories on false rails being out but there is nothing like observation on the day. The best race all day anywhere is the Hollindale G2 WFA at the Goldie and Chris Waller has four here and we think Toffee Tongue($16) can run a huge race, from her good gate she should be right on the speed. She handles all conditions and is in very good form. Avilius is always a chance a genuine Group prerformer, Homesman if he can get across from his wide gate could be hard to run down. Paradee(scr.) has been in great form also and likes to race on the pace, loves the track and distance. Super tough affair for sure. South Australian Derby G1 Explosive Jack, Personal, Liquero and Noble heights are our top 4. You would think Explosive Jack would just about win again after his great win in the Auustralian Derby at Randwick , Personal was nearly a great result for us in the Oaks last week at big odds going down narrowly quick backup here she will be coming again. Liquero is a promising horse in great form and is bred to run 2 miles, Noble Heights was running home well last start and this distance will suit. Gosford Gold Cup is chock full of out of form stayers and if the track stays wet Mr Satchmo($31) might improve out of sight here Polly Grey, Wu Gok ,Young Rascal and Entente are all swimmers. Something each way on Mr Satchmo for me to the sounds of ” What A Wonderful World” . Let’s keep a cool head and be selective today a couple of OUR BEST bets look enticing. To see all of our previous results go to our web site www.horsebucks.com.au and check them out for yourself and follow us on Facebook. A cracking day here on the Gold Coast not a cloud in the sky, a couple of cold brews this afternoon while enjoying our racing seems the go. On that note to Everyone having a punt today ” GOOD LUCK” and ” ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR RACING” cheers from Kerry & Dan