- h1 Subterranean 2. h6 Alert And Ready 3. h5 Warrior Hero 4. h3 Valley Rattler
- h1 Humbolt Current 2. h3 Seat Of Power 3. h4 Sir Barnabus 4. h6 Seeingisbelieving
Seat Of Power(1.3L) 2nd/$2, Humbolt Current 4th($4.40)
- h9 Racing Paradise 2. h8 Hallowed Girl 3. h2 Bering Sea 4. h5 I Could Do Better
Racing Paradise(0.5L) 2nd/$2.10
- h5 Flying Crackerjack 2. h7 Tardis 3. h3 What The Fuss 4. h4 Holy Command
- h7 Walking Flying 2. h3 The Candy Man 3. h10 Cellarmaid 4. h5 Constant Flight
Walking Flying 3rd/$1.70, Constant Flight 4th($5.50)
- h4 Force Of Will 2. h1 Tycoon Evie 3. h2 Good Soize 4. h7 Deep Sceiva
Tycoon Evie(0.5L) 2nd/$1.30, Deep Sceiva 3rd/$12, Good Soize 4th($7)
- h10 Say Haya 2. h9 Maozi 3. h8 Howwonderfullifeis 4. h2 Royal Witness
- h3 Lord Olympus 2. h4 Andermatt 3. h1 Simply Fly 4. h8 Garoppolo, h13 Bleu Zebra
Lord Olympus 1st $8/$2.40, Andermatt 4th($5.50)
- h8 Gem Of Scotland 2. h2 Right Or Wrong 3. h1 Flash Aah 4. h3 Sofie’s Gold Class, h15 Skins
Skins 1st $1.80/$1.30Sofie’s Gold Class 4th($31)
- h2 Mr. Wong 2. h11 Ahead Start 3. h12 Ceasefire 4. h7 Katgully Red
Ahead Start 1st $5/$2.10
- h2 Kiku 2. h1 Matchmaker 3. h5 I Say Hello 4. h4 Geist
I Say Hello 3rd/$2.70
- h1 Lion’s Roar 2. h2 Khoekhoe 3. h3 High Supremacy 4. h5 Real Peace
High Supremacy(1’3L) 2nd/$1.30, Lion’s Roar 4th($2.15)
- h2 Hangman 2. h5 Entente 3. h1 Zaaki 4. h9 Polly Grey
Zaaki(0.2L) 2nd/$1.60, Hangman 3rd/$2.90, Polly Grey 4th($9)
- h4 Roheryn 2. h1 Victorem 3. h8 Eleven Eleven 4. h10 Outback Barbie
Victorem 3rd/$3.70, Outback Barbie 4th($13)
- h1 Captivant 2. h2 Hilal 3. h14 Gin Martini 4. h6 Maurice’s Medad
Captivant 1st $5/$1.85, Hilal 2nd/$1.70; Quinella/$6.30; Exacta/$12.70
- h11 Tagaloa 2. h4 Dreamforce 3. h2 Masked Crusader 4. h3 Zoutori, h5 Cascadian
- h6 Phaistos 2. h4 Bottega 3. h12 Rocha Clock 4. h7 Royal Celebration, h9 Starspangled Rodeo
Rocha Clock 1st $6/$2.25, Royal Celebration 3rd/$3.80
- h10 Lucicello 2. h2 Lost And Running 3. h12 Salina Dreaming 4. h1 Enchanted Heart
Lost And Running 1st $2.70/$1.35
- h3 Gimme Par 2. h4 Anatolia 3. h6 Blistering 4. h1 Vandoula Lass
Gimme Par 1st $1.60/$1.10, Vandoula Lass 3rd/n.t.d., Blistering 4th($13)
- h1 Pride Of Jenni 2. h3 Brookspire 3. h9 Designs 4. h8 Cake Walk Baby
Brookspire 1st $4/$1.60
- h7 Excelman 2. h19 Flickitova 3. h5 Laundy 4. h12 Blue Ocean
Blue Icean 1st $11/$3.50, Excelman 2nd/$2.50; Quinella/$30.90; Exacta/$74.60
- h3 Intrepidacious 2. h13 Najmah 3. h9 Plaquette 4. h11 Quesadilla
Intrepidacious 1st $4.60/$1.80, Plaquette 2nd/$2.05, Najmah 3rd/$2.10; Trifecta/$101.80; Quinella/$12.60; Exacta/$26.60;
MR5 EARLY QUADDIE
- h12 Curran 2. h6 All Of Brighton 3. h8 Winsum 4. h13 Eau Chaude
Curran 1st $8.20/$2.50, All Of Brighton 4th($2.90);
EARLY QUADDIE; 3/12/3/12 DIVI. $1,635.50
- h1 Alfa Oro 2. h4 Open Minded 3. h13 Yulong Storm 4. h3 Defiant Dancer
Open Minded 1st $10.20/$2.80, Defiant Dancer 3rd/$3.70
- h2 Inverloch 2. h9 Yonkers 3. h1 Brimham Rocks 4. h4 Mahamadeis, h12 Killourney
Yonkers 1st $3.90/$1.80
- 1 h6 Still A Star 2. h7 Riddle Me That 3. h5 Missile Mantra 4. h4 Reykjavik
Still A Star 1st $4.50/$1.50, Missile Mantra 2nd/$1.60, Riddle Me That 3rd/$1.60, Reykjavik 4th($6); First4/$133.90; Trifecta/$42.70; Quinella/$8.60; Exacta/$17.40
- h8 Astraeus 2. h7 Cadre Du Noir 3. h11 Legend Of Zorro 4. h9 Don’t Doubt Dory, h16 Translator
Cadre Du Noir 3rd/$2.10
BR5 H7 WALKING FLYING($3.40); this mare is in great form and should obtain a nice possie just off the speed from gate 3, there a lot of out of form gallopers here. The distance is ideal for her and drops 3.5 kegs on her last 2 wins. She doesn’t win by much but win she does. Robbie Fradd staying on a bonus super tough to hold out.
WALKING AND FLYING($); 3rd $1.70/place beaten,
BR7 H10 SAY HAYA($9); on her best behaviour she could win this race easily. Has raced up on the speed previously with good results. Significant weight drop here and relishes the distance, adept in all conditions. The Byrnster will have her with a full head of steam at the distance. GIDDYUP!!!
SAY HAYA($14); 8th beaten 4L, got a long way back and never got into it.
SR8 H6 PHAISTOS($8.50); good galloper with a pretty good record. He will get back and be winding up over the rise. The track and distance are ideal at this stage of his prep. We expect him to be chiming in big time at the distance.
PHAISTOS($10); 5th beaten 1.4L, last on the corner slight judgement of error once to the outside finished full of running. Next Time.
MR8 H6 STILL A STAR($4.20); she has a touch of class and would love to see he roll forward here from her good draw. She will be super fit here after 3 runs back from a long spell. Extremely well in here on the limit. OUR BEST.
STILL A STAR($); FIRST she proved too classy GIDDYUP!!!
MR9 H8 ASTRAEUS($17); forget this horse’s first up runs 3rd up is his go. Carried 60kegs last start led them up and only beaten 3.65L. Third up here and down 3.5kgs he will roll forward again, actually would like to see him lead again here. If he does will be extremely tough to hold out.
ASTRAEUS($21); 12th beaten 26.3L, pulled up with issues vet clearance before next run.
Best Longshot; LUCICELLO($23); third run in after a long break we think she should be ready now. Good run last start running on nicely in a small field with 60kgs drops 6 kegs here. She will get well back again but watch for her to be steaming home late. Meets Lost And Running 4.5kgs better here she will be giving that horse start but she has a powerful finish.
LUCICELLO($21); 5th beaten 4.6L, ridden out of her comfort zone(and rightly so) just behind the speed battled on strongly.
SUMMARY; Subscribers and Followers had an absolute cracker last week with winners in all sections and topped off with Selino ($26) in the Sydney Cup. This week is harder with torrid affairs in every state with big fields very even across the board. Also the false rails are out again ): 8M at Caulfield so let us tread wearily. All Aged Stakes G1 at Randwick and there are a stack of chances but we have settled on the 3 year old Tagaloa($11) he should drive up right on the speed hard to hold out. Dreamforce will probably go straight to the front, Masked Crusader will be getting home with Zoutori & Cascadian next. Cracking race. Group 1 Champagne stakes and Captivant racing extremely well and distance will suit, Hilal also racing well gets a long way back but will be getting home hard. Maurice’s Medad and Gin Martini next best but Captivant for us. Super tough day but we think we have found a few at decent odds for subscribers. Another cracking day here on the Goldie everyone having a crack today “GOOD LUCK” and “ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR RACING” cheers Dan & Kerry