Eagle Farm Races
- 1.h2 Kenny Boy 2. h4 Seefield 3. h6 Vetta Velocita 4. h6 Secret Tales
- Secret Tales 1st $2.30/$1.40, Kenny Boy 2nd/$2.90, Seefield 3rd/n.t.d., Vetta Velocita 4th($8); First4/$40.10; Trifecta/$14.70; Quinella/$4.40; Exacta/$8.30
- h2 Joymaker 2. h1 Stardome 3. h5 Mishani Secret 4. h4 Kempembe
Stardome(0.1L) 2nd/$3.10, Joymaker 3rd/$1.60
- h2 Dixon Bay 2. h8 Clearance Sale 3. h6 Firebox 4. h4 Hidden Eyes
Clearance Sale 1st $2.40/$1.30, Hidden Eyes 2nd/$2.05; Quinella/$7.80; Exacta/$11.90
- h2 Dis Dah Wun 2. h7 East Asia 3. h3 Ingear 4. h1 Molly’s Rocking
East Asia(0.2L) 2nd/$1.50, Dis Dah Wun 4th($3)
- h5 Gotta Kiss 2. h5 Tycoon Evie 3. h4 Mass Destruction 4. h2 Kisukano
Tycoon Evie 1st $4.60/$2.20, Kisukano 2nd/$2.80, Mass Destruction 3rd/n.t.d.; Trifecta/$51.20; Quinella/$11.40; Exacta/$18.70
- h1 Alpendurada 2. h2 Montez 3. h6 The Dark
- Alpendurada 1st $3.80/$1.90, The Dark 2nd/$2.90; Quinella/$11.80; Exacta/$19.20
- h2 Wren’s Day 2. h6 She’s Za Boss 3. h1 Top Prospect 4. h4 Akage
Wren’s Day(0.4L) 2nd/$1.30, Akage 3rd/$4.90
1.h9 Dreamtimer 2. h4 Walking Flying 3. h7 Slow Hands 4. h6 Murless
Walking Flying 1st $4.90/$1.70
1.h2 Pizonie 2. h1 Kylease 3. h4 Kalik 4. h7 Le Palmier, h11 Devil’s Marbles
Le Palmier 1st $4.30/$1.80, Kylease 2nd/$3.20; Quinella/$17.40; Exacta/$34.80
- h3 Converge 2. h2 Saif 3. h4 With Your Blessing 4. h6 Conrad
Saif 1st $6.50/$2,35, Converge 2nd/$2.40; Quinella/$14.50; Exacta/$35.50
- h3 Shared Ambition 2. h2 Entente 3. h8 Aliferous 4. h1 Master Of Whine
Shared Ambition 1st $4.50/$1.50, Entente 2nd/$1.60, Master Of Wine 3rd/$1.30, Aliferous 4th($16); First4/$151.40; Trifecta/$27.70; Quinella/$9.10; Exacta/$17.80
- h3 Young Werther 2. h1 Cherry Tortoni 3. h2 The Frontman 4. h5 Field Of Honour
Young Werther 3rd/$2.35
- h1 Krone 2. h4 Quantum Mechanic 3. h10 Nimalee 4. h9 Icebath
Nimalee 1st $4/$1.55, Quantum Mechanic 3rd/$4.20, Icebath 4th($8.50)
- h6 California Zimbol 2. h10 Prime Candidate 3. h3 Roheryn 4. h1 Coruscate
Roheryn 3rd/$3.40, California Zimbol 4th($4.40)
- h1 Personal 2. h2 Harmony Rose 3. h5 Elizabeel 4. h3 Hungry Heart, h8 Impernicous
Hungry Heart 1st $6.40/$2, Harmony Rose 2nd/$1.30, Impercunious3.50; Trifecta/$159.80; Quinella/$5.60; Exacta/$14.80
- h2 Mirage Dancer 2. h3 The Chosen One 3. h7 Melody Belle 4. h6 Spirit’s Ridge, h12 She’s Ideel
She’s Ideel(2.3L) 2nd/$4.10
- h4 Rock 2. h2 Mister Sea Wolf 3. h15 Subedar 4. h3 Dawn Passage
Mister Sea Wolf(3.5L) 2nd/$10.40, Rock 4th($4.60)
1. h5 Starspangled Rodeo 2. h11 My Gold Bracelet 3. h10 Segalas 4. h12 Great News
Starspangled Banner 1st $3.20/$1.45, Great News 2nd/$2; Quinella/$5.80; Exacta/$12.40
- h14 Fontein Diamond 2. h4 Dark Wanderer 3. h3 Blinder 4. h11 Vongole
Blinder 1st $24.90/$5.70
- h8 Canadian Gold 2. h3 Pride Of Jenni 3. h1 Incredulous Dream 4. h4 Agreeable
Agreeable 1st $2.30/$1.30, Pride Of Jenni 2nd/$2.60, Increulous Dream 3rd/$2.10; Trifecta/$63.80; Quinella/$11.80; Exacta/$13.20
- h6 Sliders 2. h8 Najmaty 3. h9 I Am Enchanting 4. h2 Hunnam
Najmaty 1st $3.10/$1.40, Hunnam 3rd/$2.10
- h11 Ripper Rita 2. h6 Black Penn 3. h1 Struck By 4. h5 Saltpeter
Ripper Rita 3rd/$2.25, Saltpeter 4th($19)
1. h4 Minhaaj 2. h2 War Correspondent 3. h12 Vowmaster 4. h16 Lichfield County
Minhaaj 1st $7.50/$2.70, Litchfield County 4th($12)
- h1 Diamond Effort 2. h6 Alfa D’Oro 3. h4 Sword Of Mercy 4. h5 Octane
Sword Of Mercy 1st $6.90/$1.80, Diamond Effort 2nd/$1.90, Alfa D’Oro 3rd/$1.60; Trifecta/$72.90; Quinella/$15.50; Exacta/$32.80
- h8 Amade 2. h5 Le Don De Vie 3. h2 Persan 4. h11 Mahamedeis
Persan(0.4L) 2nd/$1.80, Mhamadeis 3rd/$2.40, Amade 4th($17)
- h9 Morvada 2. h3 Greyworm 3. h4 Age Of Chivalry 4. h1 Mr. Quickie, h6 Pretty Brazen
Mr. Quickie 1st $7.50/$2.70
- h10 Re Edit 2. h3 Ritratto 3. h2 Skyman 4. h9 Shandy
Skyman 1st $4/$1.50, Re Edit 2nd/$1.80, Ritratto 4th($5); Quinella/$10.20; Exacta/$18.90
SR3 H3 YOUNG WERTHER($5); this distance should suit him perfectly at this stage of his prep. Placed at the Valley(G2) last start a track not ideal for him. He will settle mid field here and at the distance he should be winding up. Super hard to beat.
YOUNG WERTHER($7); 3rd/$2.35 place beaten 0.9L, ran about a bit early in the straight but finished off very well.
MR5 H4 MINHAAJ($9.50); she races best fresh and has some decent form behind her in Group and Listed races. She will probably settle closer to the speed here fresh and around this course, if she gets a break on them in the straight it just might prove to hard to run her down. Good filly.
MINHAAJ($7.50); FIRST GOUGUDTHING!!! she got to the front at the distance and fought on strongly for a good win.
SR8 H4 ROCK($4.60); his first up run was a beauty at this course and 2nd up he is a pistol. The distance is perfect and from his draw should get a nice run in transit, handles all conditions. Group 3 is his optimum level and we expect him to get over the top of them. He is our best.
ROCK($4.60); 4th beaten 4.4L, got a mile back and was never a winning chance the way this race was run. Yao Dash ran home the last 600m in a tick over 35 secs. Held up a fraction in the straight other wise might have placed. Definitely a win in him soon.
BR9 H2 PIZONIE($4.50); does all his best racing fresh track and distance ideal. He will settle just off the pace and no problem if he takes over at the top of the straight. He is our best also.
PIZONIE($3.60); 9th beaten 7.7L, what can I say poor effort.
SUMMARY; Another great result in OUR BEST last week for subscribers when Eduardo($6.50) saluted in the G1 Galaxy GIDDYUP!!! Also followers went okay also with some excellent results in our facebook summary. Group 1 Tancred over 2400m and Mirage Dancer will be cherry ripe here and his optimum distance Ollie on a plus. The Chosen One can prove hard to beat if he gets a break on them down the running with Melody belle, She’s Ideel and Spirit’s Ridge next best. Yes we have left Sir Dragonet out, in our opinion we think he relishes wet conditions. Group 1 Vinery I think Personal is ready to salute here she is a quality filly with a good record and the distance should be ideal, Harmony Rose will be super hard to run down and we just can’t leave Elizabeel out she has been racing extremely well this time in. Let’s hope the winners keep rolling in and the Easter bunny drops a few eggs in the basket (: Happy Easter to everyone and keep safe and to all those having a play today “GOOD LUCK” and ” ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR RACING” cheers from Dan & Kerry